Ways to Get Help
a) Improves our documentation for the next person.
b) Avoids bogging our top developers down with too many support questions (so they can focus on making Tiki even better.
Get Help with Tiki
Try the items on this list in order.
- Go to doc.tiki.org - the documentation site, and search for the pages describing the feature where you have some problem, to see if the documenation describes how to use that feature and avoid your problem.
- Go to the page http://dev.tiki.org/Install#Tracker_items to see if an item concerning your topic exists.
- Use the Search+Bugs to see if an item concerning your topic exists.
- View the FAQs and Troubleshooting pages to see if something matches your problem.
- Login (register with tiki.org if you haven't already done so) and . . .
- Find the most appropriate existing page in doc.tiki.org and copy its url.
- Ask any questions you have on the appropriate tiki.org forum, adding the url of the page where you expected to have found the information.
- Watch that page in doc.t.o or related item in http://dev.tiki.org/tracker5 for answers to your questions, (they often will be in the form of links).
- Pat yourself on the back. The next person who comes along will only need to go to step 2.
- If after a few days nothing is happening try:
Pay to Get Help
If you want to find a freelance person who can help, lookup someone on our Consultants page. This is a community moderated list of people with various specialties who help people for a reasonable fee.