This is the responsibility of the Fundraising Team.
Please list below potential foundations or organizations who could be interested/approached to help Tiki with
- monetary contributions
- in-kind contributions.
- supporting Tiki contributors
- The foundation "Stichting NLnet" stimulates network research and development in the domain of Internet technology.
- Open Society Foundations -> http://www.opensocietyfoundations.org
- The Antonio Pizzigati Prize For Software in the Public Interest
- The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- Knight Foundation
Programs to fund/help individuals
- Software Freedom Law Center
- Software Freedom Conservancy
- The Oregon State University Open Source Lab
- The Mozilla Foundation makes grants and related expenditures in support of the Foundation's mission to promote openness, innovation, and opportunity on the Internet. Depending on the project in question, we may provide funding to individuals, companies, or nonprofit organizations.
- WebFWD ("Web Forward") is Mozilla's Open Innovation program. We support Open Source projects which extend the Web; providing participants with mentorship from industry experts, access to the Mozilla global network, infrastructure and other world-class resources.
- Community Grants Programme
- ISOC Enabling Access Initiative
- Linux Fund
Companies that want to support FOSS
- Bluehost BOSS program (for events, etc.)
- Engine Yard OSS Community Grant program
- Revenue from Community Assets (e.g. printing through Tikiwiki Book or other Content) as seen on Wikipedia Books