- A one day sprint to improve Tiki SEO
- Cyril's SEO plan for Tiki (french)
The goal is to both improve Tiki as an application and Dogfood on the *tiki.org sites
- Sébastien Lord-Jetté offers the Wednesday, December 15, 2010, from 9:00 to 17:00.
- Cyril Gallant
- Sébastien LJ
- Daniel Cedilotte
- Philippe Cloutier
- Marc Laporte
- Hugo Laporte
- Philippe Dallaire
- Etienne Lachance
- Patricia Campbell
- Simon Lussier
- André Proulx
- Daniel G.
- Régis Barondeau
- Renoir Boulanger http://evo.cat.io SEO expert
- Patrick Allard
- Pascal St-Jean
- Louis-Philippe Huberdeau
- members of the SEO team.
- In the CGCOM rooms meetings.
- Most of the day will happen in French
- But you can add your questions/concerns/suggestions here in English
- Variety of On-lines SEO tools
- Documentation pages linked on SEO themes
- Links on Web Analytics softwares
- This page in french
Notes from Marc
- Improve Tiki SEO Performance (without additional effort from Tiki admin)
- Canonical, Sitemap, etc.
- How to track the evolution of traffic and SEO performance
- What is the evolution of my site over time (and others in my sector)
- Piwik, Google Analytics, etc.
- Who is linking to other sites in my sector? (so we can contact them to be listed)
- What is the credibility of my site (PageRank, Alexa, etc.) vs other sites in the same sector
- Improve SEO Performance for your site
- Better content
- For each keyword, in which page does my site appear?
- Analyze my Tiki content with respect to these keywords (how many occurences of each type of content (title, content, etc.) "Density"
- What are my keywords?
- Are these good keywords (ex.:less crowded space)
- How to buy ads
- Same as above, but need money