Hi there !
I am luci aka luciash d' being and this is my personal user space on tiki.org.
- I started to contribute to Tiki in summer 2003 and since August 2005 (thank you gMane.org ) I am a member of the TAG, (which means I am one of the project Admins, yes)
- I am providing help on our beloved IRC #tikiwiki channel
- I'm mostly working on Tiki's UI enhancements, bug fixes and CSS/Smarty templates/PHP code cleaning
- I've started translation of Tiki to Czech language and occasionally I'm still contributing to it and fixing it
- Helping the Quality Team doing quality control and voting on backports for Tiki LTS version
- Working on Tiki graphics and themes
- I'm author and initiator of the Simple style, which was one of the first (if not the first) table-less based layout themes in Tiki
- I'm author of the *lite CSS framework/method/solution used by all bundled Tiki themes since version 3
- I've introduced the Site Identity feature to Tiki, which expanded later to the Look & Feel Admin panels
- And many more things maybe not so interesting for you to be listed here ...
- NTD Television Czech Bureau website for on-line news production (backend) and web publishing - www.ntdtv.cz
- I created and maintained for several years (not anymore) the former KDE Wiki site which was built on Tiki back then
- + several other commercial websites built on Tiki in Czech ...
For XHTML validity there was once a need to convert all "&" occurences in the resulting code (URLs, etc.) to "&". I've searched for them using this crazy command (heavy regexp):
clear & grep -InER --color '\"[^ &%]+(&)[^ &\"(#)(amp;)(gt;)(lt;)(hellip;)(nbsp;)(o|a|Auml;)(\$_REQUEST)][^ \"]*\"' *
- Remember that tikirelease.sh needs to be provided with correct tag name for release number (e.g. 1.9.RC1)