The Tiki community provide live text chat support around the clock. If you are not familiar with chatroom etiquette we suggest spending a few minutes to acquaint yourself before your first session.
General etiquette guidelines for IRC users:
- Read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html before asking a question
- Be polite and be patient
- IRC is a manual suppliment - please read the manual first
- Don't paste a lot of code/error msgs into IRC, use a pastebin instead. See the Comparison of pastebins page at Wikipedia.org for a list of pastebins.
Additional guidelines for users of #tikiwiki:
- #tikiwiki is very informal - enjoy!
- You can read the last messages at http://irc.tikiwiki.org
- Say hi & feel free to ask your question - no need to ask for permission
- Please remember that everyone is a volunteer and set your expectations accordingly
- If you don't get an answer promptly, try returning in a few hours and asking again
Additinal guidelines for #tikiwiki regulars:
- Please move your off-topic chat to a private room or private messaging while discussions about TikiWIki are taking place
Connecting To IRC