I did easily update one of your websites.
The other website has issues, but not the issues that you discribe.
That what Rick did try to explain to you, I already explained to you aswell.
You complain about pages, comments and articles not to be accessible, but they are accessible.
You complain about a damaged site, but the site is in the same stage than it was from the beginning - NO changes done!
Your site is not damaged, it is MISSCONFIGURED!
Only one example of the missconfiguration are hundreds of article headers which link to wikipages instead of article content
You cannot see any article comment on a wikipage!! That is not a damage. You just cannot complain about missing spinach, if you are making an apple pie!
I already tried different stuff to export and reimport your massively big database as a copy for upgrade - finally after a few trials it worked.
The upgrade did not yet work to the end, because of whatsoever missconfiguration and I told you a several times, the following facts:
A ) I will not switch off your old site and I will do no changes to the originial website, but I will upgrade a copy and only when the copy will be working, the domain would be switched
=> that is why the domain is not switched - the already done upgrades have had massive errors.
B ) I will only do the actual live upgrade, when I have the time to guarantee to anytime switch back to the original state - to the running backup - the unchanged old site.
C ) As you ordered at your ISP, your ISP copied your one account to the other one account and nothing is deleted or missing. The website you are complaining about is simply working the same way than ever - NO CHANGES
The other website is smoothly running on Tiki9 since weeks.
D ) After the move you ordered, there has been an issue with one domain. I did explain to you in advance, that this issue would arise in case you would do it this way.
I suggested different solutions.
Finally after another one of several long chats with your ISP, I could solve this problem aswell - without any cost for you.
E ) The issues that you discribe are not reproducable. Your website is NOT not accessible.
F ) There are maximum a few hundred MiB of Tikifiles, which are clearly marked either as downloaded .ZIP files or as Testinstallation.
Your running Tiki 9 website and the future upgrade are clearly structured this way:
public_html/tikiwebsites/domain/SVN_90 (or the actual used version)
The corresponding directories for files:
and so on
A maximum of few hundred MiB compared with the whole lot of files and different websites you have installed, cannot be the reason of an "inode quote exceed".
You either have some patience and endurance, or you need somebody else to do the job.
You might find somebody to do a quick upgrade, like I did on your one website and like I did a few days ago for another guy in this forum, who had realreproducable errors. Less than two hours job and he had a __running website without any issue.
Your site has issues, but most should be from missconfiguration and the maybe issues related to old version.
Independantly with which CMS you work - for an 'upgrade and fix the mysterious issues' job on a missconfigured website, every consultant or developer would need much time.
as long as you have nobody else, I do not leave you alone, but I work on your server when I have time and not when you complain.
If you have patience, I will get your second website upgraded same as the first one.
Hopefully we can manage to give you an understanding which are the missconfigurations, how you can fix it and how you can prevent in the future.
And to the end Roberto again: no worries, your ebawors website is unchanged, is still accessible under the original domain, will not be deleted. All work is done on a copy of the site.
Patience and a less aggressive way of complaining would make things much easier.
When you want another one to have a look at your server, just give me a shout.
At any time I am prepared to provide any necessary information to you or to the person you choose and any information what and where I worked and with what result.
Our very first contact has been 3 month and 13 days ago, when I replied to you on a forum post in the aim to help you volontarily in my sparetime (after work and kids and such).