Consulting Ecosystem is all about fostering healthy growth of the network of companies that conduct business using/around Tiki, which includes increasing the number of full-time Tiki consultants and making it easier for potential Tiki users to find the right consultants / service providers in the Tiki community to meet their needs.
- Review approve consultants that requested to be listed
- Contact personally every consultant listed on Consultants to review listing and to invite to Consulting team
- Make sure Consultants list is up to date and useful.
- Check that the sites are up and relevant (a Link Checker would be nice)
- Maintain info.tiki.org with help from the Communications Team
- Make sure they are Enterprise-friendly
- Participate to branding.tiki.org to help make sure branding is helpful to consultants
- Featured Sites
- Make sure consultants are adding their projects
- Make sure they are still using Tiki. If not, move to the File Gallery "Featured Tikis > OLD"
- Maintain http://www.apell-quebec.ca/technologie/tiki-wiki-cms-groupware (Marc)
- WikiMatrix: Make sure listings, URLs, e-mails are OK and encourage consultants to order a premium listing: Just go to the "update your consultant listing" (at the bottom of the consultants list). Then follow the link to "Order a Premium Listing" at the "Premium Listing" section. Or just use these URLs: http://www.wikimatrix.org/cedit.php http://www.wikimatrix.org/corder.php
- Develop a strategy/policy for 3rd party consulting sites
- Should we monitor offers like "Indeed Daily Job Alert" and forward to a list
- Lists of sites
- Set-up a Case studies and White Papers section
- City of Ottawa (Pascal/Nelson?)
- Help with Tiki website revamp
- Some people want to be contacted by a salesperson. Perhaps there could be an additional field on http://info.tiki.org/Contact+Us "I would like a Tiki Consultant to contact me to discuss my needs"
- Or perhaps develop a common form (a tracker) on info.tiki.org so potential customers can reach all consultants in one operation.
- Better information on what types of consulting services are out there (ex.: feature dev vs configuration vs theme integration)
- Sell banner ads on info.tiki.org, which will be great dogfood and the Fundraising will be happy too!
- Setup a way to reach all consultants (ex.: vote for Tiki operations)
- Determine a priority list of apps we should try to import from (ex.: phpBB, Twiki, etc.)
- Live Support Service
- Have a "rating" system implemented.
- Either "force" consultants to identify themselves as: Junior, intermediate or senior.
- Therefore, have that tracker allowing clients to "rate" a consultant. Like a "Up or Down" button like this:
Number of consultants listed