Performance is interested in high-performance and high availability of Tiki. Tiki should not cause performance bottlenecks on shared hosting, should have options to allow it to be used in highly scalable clustered environments, and high-availability configurations.
- Monitor performance for each release before .0 is released
- Google PageSpeed
- Yahoo! YSlow
- Calendar performance
- PluginConvene seems to be slow
- Review *.tiki.org Analytics (Google Analytics and Piwik tracking, server logs, etc.) and discover if/what are the performance issues. Especially broken links, and lacking robots.txt, Canonical, etc.
- http://piwik.org/docs/page-speed/ -> Page speed reports could be embedded in wiki pages
- Ask for performance feedback from the people Testing Tiki installations on major Shared Hosting companies