Table of contents
Volunteering Facilitator: Bernard Sfez / Tiki Specialist
See Roundtable Meetings for a detailed description.
- Tiki 17 Release process status
- Adding a feed for Tiki improvement, evolution
From discussion in the devlist (The good news are hard to find sometimes...):
Something like a blog+rss+... feed to people know when they need to update their tiki cause an awaited feature just dropped in.
- Site/browser title logic / wording - follow from discussion in the devlist (Tiki-devel Site/browser title settings (was RE: Title site setting, logic or... ?)
At tiki-admin.php?page=general, Site identity we can set the Title of the website (Browser title)
Tiki is also able to display the “location” (page viewed) associated with the browser title.
But Instead of having the “location” as an option it is ALWAYS displayed while the Browser title can be remove from the title.
It should be the other way around, meaning that location should be optional.
- This setting is “Advanced” (not displayed by default on fresh install) and set to “Before”. Default should be set to none so newcomer are not confused by a “forced” option that they can’t see until they level up.
- Mini Chat (XMPP) demo by Fabio
- TV.t.o retiring
- Spam, spam, spam ...
One page links to Roundtable Meeting 2017 04