Testing focuses on functional, unit tests, as well as front-end testing to catch bugs early and to keep the quality high.
See also: Testing
- Carry out test plans: Instructions for Tiki Testers
- Maintain quality.tiki.org -> Continuous Testing Server
- Make sure tests are always green (report to author about a commit that breaks the build)
- Make sure Pre-Dogfood Servers are running smoothly
- Selenium Testing
- Set up show.tiki.org (in collaboration with others teams)
- Cleanup all testing related pages on *.tiki.org
- Perhaps make a perspective on dev.tiki.org ?
- Set up a testing infrastructure (beyond our current Unit tests)
- Investigate http://sourceforge.net/p/tikiwiki/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/tiki_tests/ and check who uses and how