The user database for my Tiki is stored elsewhere and accessible via an ASP page. In my Tiki, I have a form that takes 2 items (MemberID & passowrd) and sends the info in a POST form.
The authentication server returns the information to my Tiki (either as a GET or POST):
- MemberID (if it was a valid request)
- MemberName (if it was a valid request)
- ErrorMessage (if it was an invalid request)
In the event of a valid request how can I:
- Automatically logon to my Tiki (as a "Registered" user)
- Create a new user account in my Tiki user DB (if it doesn't already exist) and automatically logon to my Tiki (as that user).