Loading...
 
Architecture / Installation

Architecture / Installation


filter_out_sefurl() undefined in wiki-plugins/wikiplugin_img.php

posts: 4 USA

I just installed the most recent TikiWiki version, which looks to be 11.0, downloaded just a couple days ago. I had some memory problems running composer to update packages, but after that was taken care of with my ISP, the install seemed to go fine. But when I first went to the TikiWiki main page, I got only the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function filter_out_sefurl() in /tiki/lib/wiki-plugins/wikiplugin_img.php on line 848

You can see it yourself here: ppstag.org/tiki/tiki-index.php

Possibly relevant software versions:
FreeBSD 8.2
Apache 2.2.23
PHP 5.3.18

I searched all over the place for info on filter_out_sefurl() and saw a lot of discussion but its not obvious that anyone has seen this problem before.

Can anyone help me understand how to get around this?

posts: 214

I have no experience with FreeBSD, and I don't know if this has anything to do with your problem, but did you make the change to local.php recommended on this page?
http://doc.tiki.org/FreeBSD+Install

Tom

posts: 4 USA
Thanks, I had not made that change. I made it (actually only had to uncomment it in this later version), deleted the database and reran the whole install, but still get the same message. Mod is still visible in local.php so didnt get overwritten. I probably needed this, but doesn't seem to solve the problem.

posts: 4 USA

I've been looking around and just realized that the message I saw during installation,

"No route found. Please see http://dev.tiki.org/url+Rewriting+Revamp"

might be relevant. I didnt think much of it because it was on the "Read the License" page. But looks like it may have something to do with rewriteing URL's just like the message I originally reported that I get after the install is complete.

posts: 214

Tiki uses apache .htaccess mod rewrite, does your FreeBSD have that activated? I recently installed Tiki 11 on a small Ubuntu VPS, and I had to edit apache2.conf and change the AllowOverride setting to activate the .htaccess file.

Tom

posts: 1 USA

I have been performing a manual upgrade from 6.1 to 11.1 and encountering the same error message you have referenced ("No route found..."). I receive the error while trying to save a new wiki article (copying content from 6.1 site to 11.1 site). I was eventually able to isolate the cause as unacceptable words or phrases within the article content. I found the following items create the error every time:

  • ifnull
  • varchar
  • /user/local
  • mysql.user
  • /opt/lampp
  • http.conf


If any of the aforementioned are included in the article content, you will receive the "No route found..." error. You might want to check your "Read the License" page for potential offenders.

I am sure there are more of these. I will post new ones as I trip over them.