My company is interested in hosting a major internationalTikiFest.
When: Sometime late this fall or winter of 2016-2017.
Location: Daytona Beach, Florida
We would only agree to this if there is proven interest.
If we sponsor this TikFest, we would provide:
- Free use of our 15,000 sqft conference facilities (incl. wifi).
- Free shared housing for up to a dozen participants (maybe more).
- Free transportation to/from Daytona Beach and Orlando International airport (about an hour away).
- Are there any wiki or coding events which we should interface with?
- Or, in lieu of such events, should the host simply organize fun FL side trips?
What do you think?