Hello folks, I am getting involved in Trackers, and the possibilities are exciting. Now that I am seeing the possibilities, I can see how it may be possible to add images to a wiki page via tracker, maybe?
Here is the work flow:
- User edits or creates a wiki page
- User clicks on file icon to insert file/image into wiki page
- The tracker opens up
- User uploads image to wiki page
- In the tracker variables are listed such as license (PD, Commons, ShareAlike etc)
- Variables are filled out before closing tracker
- Image is now displayed in the wiki page
- Image can also be found in gallery with tracker information displayed
I have found where I can create a custom tool for the editor at tiki-admin_toolbars.php but I am having a hard time seeing how I can relate that custom tool to a tracker.
Any help or direction or a link to information for this process is greatly appreciated.
By the way, this idea is not unique to me, Torsten actually suggested this to me over a year ago, but the idea of using trackers was overwhelming at that time. Thanks Torsten.