On a Tiki21 I have a case where a visitor should be able to register and send a request to be accepted in a specific group.
- Anonymous register to the Tiki (tracker users), Group = Registered
- Fill a request with additional informations (tracker users additional field) to be assigned to a group, waiting admin approval
Would it be possible to do it all in one action or do we need the 2 steps (registration then assignment) ?
- The user gets an email the request is pending
- The admin review the request
- Disapprove; an email is sent (sorry your request is not approved)
- Approve; user is assigned to the group and an email is send (your request is approved)
I see we have group transition feature and may be other functions but I can't find a lot of documentation.
Anyone has some knowledge about this ?