I would like to allow users to fill a form and, kind of declaration, be able to sign it on a Tiki26.
On save the item should be saved with the values for the fields and the signature.
I know we have all the necessary parts in Tiki already;
- Trackers (to store the fields of the form)
- Wiki page (to display the page form)
- Tracker wikiplugin (to display the fields of the form and save an item)
- Field file (image) (to store an image with the form item)
- A plugin signature (https://doc.tiki.org/PluginSignature)
So we have the ingredients but do we have a recipes somewhere or did someone tried to play with this and can share ideas before I start from the start ?