This meeting was postponed to July 23rd
Volunteering Facilitator: Nelson
See Roundtable Meetings for a detailed description.
- Update from TikiFestCEST
- Review work on new "info" section on tiki.org
- Tiki Github accounts, Sourceforge outage
- Proposed discussion: Feature "drivers" (people who are listed as the go-to people for helping others get into contributing to those features - whether it is code or documentation) - also possible evolving Teams into simply "feature contributors", since everyone working on a particular feature should be working together anyway.
- Start of process to gather requirements on future bug tracker of Tiki (the tracker itself and also the process, notifications etc), i.e. to answer the question - how can it be more functional, streamlined, and useful to everyone?
- Introducing Marcus Saad, who will be helping Nelson on coordinating improvements to dev documentation, localization, and helping on continued bootstrapization.
- More follow-up from TikiFestCEST
- gezza: showcase Transifex features to evaluate usage for translations
One page links to Roundtable Meeting 2015 07