Table of contents
Volunteering Facilitator: Bernard Sfez / Tiki Specialist
Who plans to attend? (please vote for preferred times below)
Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 14:00 UTC time (click to check time zone in your location)
Time in your timezone (when this page was last reloaded): Thursday 26 May 2022 10:36:08 CEST[+]
See Roundtable Meetings for a detailed description.
max 15 minutes topics, please propose and add topic with your username included
- New (practical) way to populate TRM topics and adding dates Bernard Sfez / Tiki Specialist
We should talk about users preoccupation and give some room to encourage other users to join.
We should use also our TRM for announcement (like this one) that may be followed by comments and short discussions.
Unless we have a topic someone volunteers to propose and manage, I will select among "this month" Tiki communications and pages subject that fits to populate each month TRM topics;
* Forums last discussions (https://tiki.org/forums)
* Devlist last discussion ()
* Check last pages changed at t.o, dev, doc
Also to fit other users I’ll add a Wednesday and a Tuesday proposal and I’ll add an earlier proposal.
Give your ideas !
- Status on Tiki 23 release process
* Opinions on the process
* Alpha, Beta ? (https://dev.tiki.org/tiki23#Tentative_Main_release_schedule)
* Schedule ? (https://dev.tiki.org/tiki23#Tentative_Main_release_schedule)
- Status on TikiFest Virtual 2021 Summer Workshops
- Tiki simple-error (site closed) translation dilemma Bernard Sfez / Tiki Specialist
When closing a Tiki website we gave the option for the admin to edit the message. It sound like a good thing BUT on the other hand translation of the rest of the page may be impossible and if the admin of a french Tiki insert a french message the final screen for the end-user will look badly done. (half english and half french)
* Is it important to solve this
* Is it possible to avoid english/hardcoded strings (so the Admin wrote everything he want)
- Do we need to improve setup.sh php version detection? See: https://tiki.org/forumthread77176-Really-annoying-requirement-for-php74-for-composer-Do-I-need-a-separate-setup-sh
- Menu option for Wizards, (see : https://tiki.org/forumthread77216-Menu-option-for-Wizards-in-the-GlobalSetup-section-in-new-Admin-UI-remove-link-to-mods)
- Is there a delay between what we see at Gitlab and the reality (see: https://tiki.org/forumthread77159-How-reliable-is-gitlab-informations) Bernard Sfez / Tiki Specialist
- Gitlab and pipeline errors (see: https://tiki.org/forumthread77234-Fwd-Failed-pipeline-for-master-Tiki-fc560f92) Bernard Sfez / Tiki Specialist
put your topic (max. 5-10 minutes) into the list above
Indicate the time you expect approximatively for your topic, please propose and add topic with your username included
- How to develop the new Admin Dashboard?
We need more "stuff"for the new Unified Admin Backend dashboard (and probably still a better name) but how should we add these new "Fluffies"? Discuss!
- Status on Tiki Community 2021 Navigation Revamp (15 to 20mn )
- Added message on Tiki Welcome that tiki.org wiki pages need to be on-topic, etc. or may be removed.
- Added "postponed indefinitely" update on TikiFest Virtual 2021 Summer Workshops, as decided at the meeting.
put your follow up action(s) when you're done into the list above
One page links to Roundtable Meeting 2021 07