The Tiki Software Community Association (short version: Tiki Association) is an incorporated non-profit entity (registered in Ontario province, Canada since May 29th, 2009 - Ontario Corporation Number: 001796906) with the goal to benefit and support the ongoing work and development of the Tiki software community in the following ways:
- Providing stewardship of community trademarks
- Handling a community pool of funds
- Supporting community events to advance community cohesion and people networking
- Oversee community communications and public relations with other organizations
- Supporting community shared hardware infrastructure
The Association's vision is for the Tiki software community to continually become more professional and trustworthy to users, without bureaucracy or excessive process for contributors.
What if I simply want to join Tiki?
Tiki is a free and open source software project. Anyone can join and participate without paying or officially joining anything — simply tiki-register.php. For more information about the community in general, see WhoWhat.
Please see: Contribute to Tiki