- tiki-login_scr.php to log in even if you hide the login box from normal view
- db/local.php is your local info related to the database (name, password, type, etc and is created by the install script.
- templates/tiki.tpl (or templates/[theme_name]/tiki.tpl -- check to see if the theme has its own version) is the master template.
- templates/tiki-top_bar.tpl is where (as an alternative to using Site Identity) you can add a picture or some text at the top of your site, or modify the "This is Tiki..." statement .
- templates/tiki-show_page.tpl is where you can modify the middle (main) part of the wiki page (arrangement on the page of print and other links/icons, page title and description, etc.).
- templates/header.tpl contains the HTML head section, and can be edited to add script links, etc.
- templates/tiki-smileys.tpl can be edited to change or add smileys (also upload the images, named following the pattern of existing smileys).
- styles/[theme_name].css can be edited to modify the CSS styling of the theme.
Top-10 files you should know about...