Relevant content here should be merged into http://profiles.tiki.org
This feature is not yet implemented. Just a quick sketch:
Content packs are, well, packages of Tiki content.
- During the webbased installation, the admin can choose what content packs she wants to install
- There is an additional link "get more content packs"
- That way, e.g., wiki pages for the documentation of Tiki could be provided from the start, selected per default, but deselectable in the setup process
- admin can select (checkboxes) which pages to export in a content pack. Like a wiki dump, but with selected pages.
- Categories are helpful. (dump all pages in category documentation)
- for example, a Tiki Profile could be provided along with a content pack describing its use.
- see TikiProfilesDev for a description