All relevant info should be move to PhpLayersMenu
Who is working here generally? Link UserPage.
marclaporte reported an annoying JS error in both IE & FireFox but couldn't pinpoint when & where it happened:
Line: 41 Char: 12 Error: 'numl' is undefined Code: 0 URL: http://tikiwiki.org/tiki-index.php
Another (probably related) annoyance:
another variant is "null" or "o"
also getting "undefined" in Konqueror 3.23 (Knoppix 3.6)
- IE6 (Windows)
- Mozilla 1.6 (Solaris) and 1.8a6 (Windows)
- Opera 7.54u2 (Windows)
- Firefox 1.0 (Windows)
...by mdavey and marclaporte + luci
A permanent fix would require some major work to Tiki. The page builder needs to be re-engineered to build the HTML body first (into a buffer), keeping track of usage of things like phplayers, then once the body is done, prepare the HTML header (with only the appropriate includes) and prepend to the buffer. Finally, send the HTTP headers followed by HTTP body (from the buffer). This approach has a number of other benefits:
- Possible to calculate the content-length and content-md5 and include those HTTP headers.
- Might make some of the caching algorithms simpler
- If #2 is true, once cached, sending HTTP HEAD responses is much easier
- If #2 is true, once cached, sending HTTP caching headers is possible
(i'm not usre what's this about and if it's really needed still) luci