I've just installed TikiWiki and am evaluating it.
I need some specific features, which I haven't been able to confirm here by searching through the forums.
I need the following, basically:
- Ability for registered users to create their own groups. each user may create multiple separate groups.
- Group owners should have pseudo admin access within their group.
- Be able to create content visible to all in the group, but not to other groups.
- Create content visible to only the group owner.
- Create content visible only to the group owner and named users (role-based will not work)
- Such content may or may not be editable by assigned users, at the group owner's discretion.
- Group forums, completely configurable by the group owner.
- Group Calendar, same as above.
- Group Home Page. I know this is possible, but with the above?
That's the core of what I need to be able to do.
If TikiWiki can't do this, can someone point me to a package that can?
Thanks in advance for any assistance.