I'm trying to setup multilanguage i18n into my TW14.0, but somehow I can't get TW to automatically show the translated pages automatically, so I guess some setting still needs work out.
We want to have the menus and system messages in English, and TW content in English or Indonesian, depending on Users Preferred language
Some pages are already translated, and have the 2 versions, but system does not show automatically the preferred version depending on User's preference
- Some users have Preferred Language = Indonesian and some Preferred Language = English
- Default Language = English
- Multilingual = ticked
- Detect browser language = NOT ticked (we do not want it, as some users have the wrong setting here).
- Show pages in user's prefered languages = Ticked
- User can change site language = Ticked
- Restrict supported languages = Ticked
- Available languages = Indonesian and English
- Display available translations = Ticked
As suggested in https://doc.tiki.org/i18n+Admin#Configuration User Preferences Screen is ticked.
So, I guess some setting is not properly set, but have no clue which one.
Any idea what could be wrong?