I have just configured my TIKI to work with Active Directory and LDAPS.
Our Domain controller LDAP Server requires a certificate in order to communicate and make LDAP queries etc.
Just thought I would post this on here in case it helps others.
1. Export Active Directory Certifcate as Base64
in IE, Internet options, Content tab, Certificates button, click on respective certificate & click export, follow the wizard. (see attached screenshot 1)
2. yum install openldap-clients
3. Copy the exported certificate to your Tiki-Wiki server /etc/openldap/certs/"your certificate".cer
4. Edit /etc/openldap/ldap.conf
modify following entries
- TLS_CACERTDIR /etc/openldap/certs
- TLS_CACERT /etc/openldap/certs/"your certificate".cer
5. Enable ldap and configure tiki wiki login section
(see attached screenshot 2)
- Use Port 636
- Check SSL (ldaps) checkbox
- Choose ACtive Direcotry as LDAP Bind Type
- Enter BASE DN
- Enter LDAP User info.
6. Restart web werver
et Voila, it should be good to go