Loading...
 

Tikiwiki-devel (mailman list mirror)


Fwd: Important security update for your JetBrains IDE

posts: 7861 Israel

For those who didn't received this email from JetBrains (PHPStorm)

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: JetBrains Team <news@jetbrains.com>
> Subject: Important security update for your JetBrains IDE
> Date: 11 May 2016 at 16:42:51 GMT+3
> To:
> Reply-To: JetBrains Team <news@jetbrains.com>
>
> Hello from JetBrains,
>
> According to our records, you (or your team) are using an IDE by JetBrains.
> Please take a minute to read this email and take action.
>
> We have just released an important update for all IntelliJ-based IDEs, including older versions.
> This update addresses critical security vulnerabilities inside the underlying IntelliJ Platform.
>
> We know that an IDE is an important tool in your daily development work and we want to make
> sure you are aware of the issues and update your installation as soon as possible.
>
> Simply switch to your IDE and check for updates right now.
>
> Please find more information and more ways to update in this blog post:
> http://blog.jetbrains.com/blog/2016/05/security-update-for-intellij-based-ides <http://jetbrains.us6.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=52334c4f87b08cee157e5d7a1&id=b1dd901dbe&e=fa7db48ca8>.
>
> If you have any questions, please contact us at support at jetbrains.com <mailto:support@jetbrains.com>.
>
> Your JetBrains Team
>
>
>
> You are receiving this email because you or your team are using an IDE by JetBrains.
> Adjust your mail preferences <http://jetbrains.us6.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=52334c4f87b08cee157e5d7a1&id=99a86084c8&e=fa7db48ca8> or unsubscribe <http://jetbrains.us6.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=52334c4f87b08cee157e5d7a1&id=dc18bf0320&e=fa7db48ca8&c=f8d0bf502d> from all communications with JetBrains.
> JetBrains · Na hrebenech II 1718/10 · Prague 4 14700 · Czech Republic
>
>

—————





Bernard Sfez : +972(0)54 756 9030 - me at bsfez.com <mailto:me@bsfez.com>

NOTE: This e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the recipients listed.
Unauthorised use or disclosure of this e-mail or any of the information in it is
strictly prohibited. If you are not a listed recipient or someone authorised to
receive e-mail on behalf of a listed recipient, please reply to the sender that
the e-mail was misdirected and delete the e-mail. Thank you.
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/shocksite>

posts: 126261


Thanks Bernard, no, i hadn't got that yet but the update was available and seems to have installed ok...

jb


> On 11 May 2016, at 15:11, Bernard Sfez <me@bsfez.com> wrote:
>
> For those who didn't received this email from JetBrains (PHPStorm)
>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>> From: JetBrains Team <news@jetbrains.com>
>> Subject: Important security update for your JetBrains IDE
>> Date: 11 May 2016 at 16:42:51 GMT+3
>> To:
>> Reply-To: JetBrains Team <news@jetbrains.com>
>>
>> Hello from JetBrains,
>>
>> According to our records, you (or your team) are using an IDE by JetBrains.
>> Please take a minute to read this email and take action.
>>
>> We have just released an important update for all IntelliJ-based IDEs, including older versions.
>> This update addresses critical security vulnerabilities inside the underlying IntelliJ Platform.
>>
>> We know that an IDE is an important tool in your daily development work and we want to make
>> sure you are aware of the issues and update your installation as soon as possible.
>>
>> Simply switch to your IDE and check for updates right now.
>>
>> Please find more information and more ways to update in this blog post:
>> http://blog.jetbrains.com/blog/2016/05/security-update-for-intellij-based-ides.
>>
>> If you have any questions, please contact us at support at jetbrains.com.
>>
>> Your JetBrains Team
>>
>>
>>
>> You are receiving this email because you or your team are using an IDE by JetBrains.
>> Adjust your mail preferences or unsubscribe from all communications with JetBrains.
>> JetBrains · Na hrebenech II 1718/10 · Prague 4 14700 · Czech Republic
>>
>>
>
> —————
>
> <signature_200.jpg>
>
>
>
> Bernard Sfez : +972(0)54 756 9030 - me at bsfez.com
>
> NOTE: This e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the recipients listed.
> Unauthorised use or disclosure of this e-mail or any of the information in it is
> strictly prohibited. If you are not a listed recipient or someone authorised to
> receive e-mail on behalf of a listed recipient, please reply to the sender that
> the e-mail was misdirected and delete the e-mail. Thank you.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Mobile security can be enabling, not merely restricting. Employees who
> bring their own devices (BYOD) to work are irked by the imposition of MDM
> restrictions. Mobile Device Manager Plus allows you to control only the
> apps on BYO-devices by containerizing them, leaving personal data untouched!
> https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/304595813;131938128;j___
> TikiWiki-devel mailing list
> TikiWiki-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mobile security can be enabling, not merely restricting. Employees who
bring their own devices (BYOD) to work are irked by the imposition of MDM
restrictions. Mobile Device Manager Plus allows you to control only the
apps on BYO-devices by containerizing them, leaving personal data untouched!
https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/304595813;131938128;j
___
TikiWiki-devel mailing list
TikiWiki-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel


Why Register?

Register at tiki.org and you'll be able to use the account at any *.tiki.org site, thanks to the InterTiki feature. A valid email address is required to receive site notifications and occasional newsletters. You can opt out of these items at any time.