Loading...
 

Tikiwiki-devel (mailman list mirror)


Login, Remember me lost memory ?

posts: 7816 Israel

Hello,

Lately even if I pay attention to check the "remember me" (one month or one week) checkbox I have to re-enter my credential after a few hours.

Me only ?

Bernard

—————






Bernard Sfez : +972(0)54 756 9030 - me at bsfez.com <mailto:me@bsfez.com>

posts: 126226 United Kingdom

Who are you? (sorry, couldn't resist!)

I have one Tiki 12.6 site that never remembers me in Safari, but it did when it was on 12.5. However, it seems fine on all 15.x and 14.x sites afaik.

jb



> On 2 Jun 2016, at 08:00, Bernard Sfez <me@bsfez.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Lately even if I pay attention to check the "remember me" (one month or one week) checkbox I have to re-enter my credential after a few hours.
>
> Me only ?
>
> Bernard
>
> —————
>
> <signature_200.jpg>
>
>
>
>
> Bernard Sfez : +972(0)54 756 9030 - me at bsfez.com <mailto:me@bsfez.com>------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and traffic
> patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and protocols are
> consuming the most bandwidth. Provides multi-vendor support for NetFlow,
> J-Flow, sFlow and other flows. Make informed decisions using capacity
> planning reports. https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/305295220;132659582;e___
> TikiWiki-devel mailing list
> TikiWiki-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel


At the risk of stating something obvious, are you sure you (or some special
security software) are not simply clearing browser cookies after a few
hours?

Nelson

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 3:00 AM, Bernard Sfez <me@bsfez.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Lately even if I pay attention to check the "remember me" (one month or
> one week) checkbox I have to re-enter my credential after a few hours.
>
> Me only ?
>
> Bernard
>
> —————
>
>
>
>
>
> Bernard Sfez : +972(0)54 756 9030 - me at bsfez.com
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and
> traffic
> patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and protocols
> are
> consuming the most bandwidth. Provides multi-vendor support for NetFlow,
> J-Flow, sFlow and other flows. Make informed decisions using capacity
> planning reports. https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/305295220;132659582;e
> ___
> TikiWiki-devel mailing list
> TikiWiki-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel


Why Register?

Register at tiki.org and you'll be able to use the account at any *.tiki.org site, thanks to the InterTiki feature. A valid email address is required to receive site notifications and occasional newsletters. You can opt out of these items at any time.