In the process of upgrading from 15.0 to 15.2, I discovered my site was
Memory usage was at my limit. I have a VPS on dreamhost with 500mb.
My site was resetting every few minutes. If usage goes way above my limit,
the server robot resets the server.
I adjusted my limit temporarily up to 1000mb and the max I saw it hit was
I was still unable to complete the upgrade process, so I shut down my site.
It still took a few hours before the usage dropped.
This allowed me to upgrade through a sub domain.
Looking at my log files...
I found several .ru sites sending traffic to me.
I found a few errors which were likely hacking attempts.
If this might have been caused by the security concerns that warranted the
would someone like to email me privately if you need me to do any more
I know we don't openly discuss the issues, since that might help hackers...
http://Infowars.wiki/ Because there's a war on for your mind...
http://MajorNews.com/ Government and Utiltity Knowledge Base (Very Early
http://JESUSaves.com/ OnLine Christian Community
http://jabi.com/ Just Another Bright Idea - Pronounced jab eye