Loading...
 

Tikiwiki-devel (mailman list mirror)


Remark boxes mislocated after updating a tracker.

posts: 2695 United States

I just created a tracker and imported a bunch of items.
A few needed some leading zeros, so I'm updating from the tracker page.
Example, my url is http://jabi.com/tracker13?offset=125
I update a page, 1 item at a time by clicking the lightning bolt icon and
ajax updates the item, but I see no Success box.
But when I click the next page at the bottom, I get 27 Success your item
has been updated boxes.

  • which is kind of strange since I have 25 items showing per page...


Anyway, I know a few of you have been working on similar success results,
so thought I would mention what I found today.

BTW, thanks to everyone ever involved! Tiki is amazing!
WizarDave

posts: 7861 Israel

Hi Dave,

I see you are using a theme that I added in Tiki 12.x. Great :-)

I see some broken images and other stuff. I'll try to improve it and update tomorrow now.
Sorry for this and thanks for using it.

Bernard


> On 11 Aug 2016, at 19:02 , WizarDave Akins <wizardave@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I just created a tracker and imported a bunch of items.
> A few needed some leading zeros, so I'm updating from the tracker page.
> Example, my url is http://jabi.com/tracker13?offset=125 <http://jabi.com/tracker13?offset=125>
> I update a page, 1 item at a time by clicking the lightning bolt icon and ajax updates the item, but I see no Success box.
> But when I click the next page at the bottom, I get 27 Success your item has been updated boxes.
> *which is kind of strange since I have 25 items showing per page...
>
> Anyway, I know a few of you have been working on similar success results, so thought I would mention what I found today.
>
> BTW, thanks to everyone ever involved! Tiki is amazing!
> WizarDave
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and traffic
> patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and protocols are
> consuming the most bandwidth. Provides multi-vendor support for NetFlow,
> J-Flow, sFlow and other flows. Make informed decisions using capacity
> planning reports. http://sdm.link/zohodev2dev___
> TikiWiki-devel mailing list
> TikiWiki-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel

Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com <https://bsfez.com/>

posts: 2695 United States

Well then, thank you for the theme Bernard. It really fits the "theme" of
my site... :-D
I need to work a bit on the css and position my modules again after I
crashed my site. Hopefully sometime soon...
WizarDave.

update on the success remark boxes.
If I reload the current page I'm working on (browser refresh button) they
show up.
If I then go on to the next page, nothing is there. (working as it should.
nothing changed, so of course there won't be any...)
This is really no big deal for me at all. Just a heads up to those tweaking
the code...

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 12:08 PM, Bernard Sfez <me@bsfez.com> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> I see you are using a theme that I added in Tiki 12.x. Great :-)
>
> I see some broken images and other stuff. I'll try to improve it and
> update tomorrow now.
> Sorry for this and thanks for using it.
>
> Bernard
>
>
> On 11 Aug 2016, at 19:02 , WizarDave Akins <wizardave@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I just created a tracker and imported a bunch of items.
> A few needed some leading zeros, so I'm updating from the tracker page.
> Example, my url is http://jabi.com/tracker13?offset=125
> I update a page, 1 item at a time by clicking the lightning bolt icon and
> ajax updates the item, but I see no Success box.
> But when I click the next page at the bottom, I get 27 Success your item
> has been updated boxes.
> *which is kind of strange since I have 25 items showing per page...
>
> Anyway, I know a few of you have been working on similar success results,
> so thought I would mention what I found today.
>
> BTW, thanks to everyone ever involved! Tiki is amazing!
> WizarDave
> ------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------------
> What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and
> traffic
> patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and protocols
> are
> consuming the most bandwidth. Provides multi-vendor support for NetFlow,
> J-Flow, sFlow and other flows. Make informed decisions using capacity
> planning reports. http://sdm.link/zohodev2dev___
>
> TikiWiki-devel mailing list
> TikiWiki-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel
>
>
> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------------
> What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and
> traffic
> patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and protocols
> are
> consuming the most bandwidth. Provides multi-vendor support for NetFlow,
> J-Flow, sFlow and other flows. Make informed decisions using capacity
> planning reports. http://sdm.link/zohodev2dev
> ___
> TikiWiki-devel mailing list
> TikiWiki-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel
>
>


--
God Bless
WizarDave Akins
Webmaster
http://Infowars.wiki/ Because there's a war on for your mind...
http://MajorNews.com/ Government and Utiltity Knowledge Base (Very Early
Stages)
http://JESUSaves.com/ OnLine Christian Community
http://jabi.com/ Just Another Bright Idea - Pronounced jab eye

posts: 7861 Israel

I decided I want to work a bit more on this theme.

So, after the week-end I'll have tome to do all I have in mind. :-)

We'll see then after an update of the theme what is left (if any)


Bernard

> On 12 Aug 2016, at 16:13 , WizarDave Akins <wizardave@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Well then, thank you for the theme Bernard. It really fits the "theme" of my site... :-D
> I need to work a bit on the css and position my modules again after I crashed my site. Hopefully sometime soon...
> WizarDave.
>
> update on the success remark boxes.
> If I reload the current page I'm working on (browser refresh button) they show up.
> If I then go on to the next page, nothing is there. (working as it should. nothing changed, so of course there won't be any...)
> This is really no big deal for me at all. Just a heads up to those tweaking the code...
>
> On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 12:08 PM, Bernard Sfez <me@bsfez.com <mailto:me@bsfez.com>> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> I see you are using a theme that I added in Tiki 12.x. Great :-)
>
> I see some broken images and other stuff. I'll try to improve it and update tomorrow now.
> Sorry for this and thanks for using it.
>
> Bernard
>
>
>> On 11 Aug 2016, at 19:02 , WizarDave Akins <wizardave@gmail.com <mailto:wizardave@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>> I just created a tracker and imported a bunch of items.
>> A few needed some leading zeros, so I'm updating from the tracker page.
>> Example, my url is http://jabi.com/tracker13?offset=125 <http://jabi.com/tracker13?offset=125>
>> I update a page, 1 item at a time by clicking the lightning bolt icon and ajax updates the item, but I see no Success box.
>> But when I click the next page at the bottom, I get 27 Success your item has been updated boxes.
>> *which is kind of strange since I have 25 items showing per page...
>>
>> Anyway, I know a few of you have been working on similar success results, so thought I would mention what I found today.
>>
>> BTW, thanks to everyone ever involved! Tiki is amazing!
>> WizarDave
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and traffic
>> patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and protocols are
>> consuming the most bandwidth. Provides multi-vendor support for NetFlow,
>> J-Flow, sFlow and other flows. Make informed decisions using capacity
>> planning reports. http://sdm.link/zohodev2dev_ <http://sdm.link/zohodev2dev_>
>> TikiWiki-devel mailing list
>> TikiWiki-devel at lists.sourceforge.net <mailto:TikiWiki-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel <https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel>
>
> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com <https://bsfez.com/>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and traffic
> patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and protocols are
> consuming the most bandwidth. Provides multi-vendor support for NetFlow,
> J-Flow, sFlow and other flows. Make informed decisions using capacity
> planning reports. http://sdm.link/zohodev2dev <http://sdm.link/zohodev2dev>
> ___
> TikiWiki-devel mailing list
> TikiWiki-devel at lists.sourceforge.net <mailto:TikiWiki-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel <https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel>
>
>
>
>
> —
> God Bless
> WizarDave Akins
> Webmaster
> http://Infowars.wiki/ <http://infowars.wiki/> Because there's a war on for your mind...
> http://MajorNews.com/ <http://majornews.com/> Government and Utiltity Knowledge Base (Very Early Stages)
> http://JESUSaves.com/ <http://jesusaves.com/> OnLine Christian Community
> http://jabi.com/ <http://jabi.com/> Just Another Bright Idea - Pronounced jab eye
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and traffic
> patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and protocols are
> consuming the most bandwidth. Provides multi-vendor support for NetFlow,
> J-Flow, sFlow and other flows. Make informed decisions using capacity
> planning reports. http://sdm.link/zohodev2dev___
> TikiWiki-devel mailing list
> TikiWiki-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel

—————






Bernard Sfez : +972(0)54 756 9030 - me at bsfez.com <mailto:me@bsfez.com>

NOTE: This e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the recipients listed.
Unauthorised use or disclosure of this e-mail or any of the information in it is
strictly prohibited. If you are not a listed recipient or someone authorised to
receive e-mail on behalf of a listed recipient, please reply to the sender that
the e-mail was misdirected and delete the e-mail. Thank you.
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/shocksite>


Why Register?

Register at tiki.org and you'll be able to use the account at any *.tiki.org site, thanks to the InterTiki feature. A valid email address is required to receive site notifications and occasional newsletters. You can opt out of these items at any time.