I did some experiment with calendars last week on demo.tiki.org trunk and
it did not go smootly.
- I created a calendar on demo-trunk
- When I attempted to create a new event, I got an error:
Plugin addtogooglecal cannot be executed.
Plugin Add to Google Calendar
- I was not attempting to do anything related to Google calendars This
- I do not seem to be able to enter an event if I ignore this message.
- Clicking on the links for enabling the plugin failed as most of these
link do since the XSS "ignore GET params" security fix, so I had a hard
time fidning it (I can't find it on
, the options search did not show it).
Finally I found it in Settings → Calendar. But why is it required? If
nothing works without it, why is it an option? What is the relationship
I'm all puzzled