Loading...
 

Tikiwiki-devel (mailman list mirror)


[Tikiwiki-cvs/svn] SF.net SVN: tikiwiki:[66130] trunk

Hi Gary,

>De : Gary Cunningham-Lee mailto:gary_c@cunningham-lee.com
>Envoyé : 13 septembre 2018 10:41
>
>Hi,
>
>On 9/12/2018 5:36 PM, Cloutier, Philippe (DGARI-Consultant) wrote:
>> Hi again Ricardo,
>> This commit was discussed in a discussion about r66308. Gary wrote the following:
>>> In the Bootstrap experimental branch, removing Bootstrap 3 (and replacing with 4) switched the Bootstrap CSS/JavaScript framework (the external library was switched). Our task was to then update our theme stylesheets and template and other files - i.e., in the "(Bootstrap 3 to 4 transition)" commits - to work with the new version of Bootstrap, which was revised to work with slightly different HTML and CSS classes (see https://getbootstrap.com/docs/4.0/migration/ for details about the changes in Bootstrap).
>>>
>>> At the time the branch was merged, mostly only the themes directory had been extensively updated in the experimental branch. I did some updates chealer: by which he means %22initial changes in the files for compatibility with Bootstrap 4%22 on files outside of themes, but just enough so that pages would work, etc. But we decided to wait until after the merge before making the bulk of non-theme-file changes in order to avoid merge conflicts, etc.
>>
>> My understanding is that this commit knowingly broke trunk. Is my understanding correct? And if so, is the breakage fixed? If not, please:
>> 1. Add something to https://dev.tiki.org/Tiki19 to that effect.
>> 2. Provide an estimation of when it will be and/or the effort needed to rollback to Bootstrap 3. Tiki 19 is expected to release next month.
>
>I'm not sure what you are referring to as breakage - of course there have been issues as Tiki transitions between Bootstrap versions.


I won't list everything this broke, but besides the regressions which were already reported, if that commit was knowingly incomplete and is being completed by the tens of "Bootstrap 3 to 4 transition" commits, then at least everything which these commits fixed.

Perhaps I am misunderstanding, but then the situation is very unclear. It would help a lot to explain who decided, when, where, and on what plan.

>But in any case, there is no point in rolling back to Bootstrap 3. Tiki 19 will use Bootstrap 4, not 3. Anything that is broken needs to be fixed, of course, as part of updating Tiki for Bootstrap 4 compatibility, so remaining specific issues should be reported.


OK

>-- Gary
>
>>
>>> De : rjsmelo--- via Tikiwiki-cvs
>>> mailto:tikiwiki-cvs@lists.sourceforge.net
>>> Envoyé : 20 avril 2018 20:19
>>>
>>> Revision: 66130
>>> http://sourceforge.net/p/tikiwiki/code/66130
>>> Author: rjsmelo
>>> Date: 2018-04-21 00:19:19 +0000 (Sat, 21 Apr 2018)
>>> Log Message:
>>> -----------
>>> NEW Merge experimental branch with the upgrade to Bootstrap 4 into
>>> trunk (thank you marclaporte, chibaguy)
>>>
>>> Modified Paths:
>>> --------------
>>> trunk/installer/tiki-installer.php
>>> trunk/lib/core/Tiki/Command/ConsoleApplicationBuilder.php
>>> trunk/lib/jquery_tiki/pluginedit.js
>>> trunk/lib/jquery_tiki/tiki-jquery.js
>>> trunk/lib/setup/theme.php
>>> trunk/lib/smarty_tiki/block.accordion_group.php
>>> trunk/lib/smarty_tiki/block.tabset.php
>>> trunk/lib/smarty_tiki/function.button.php
>>> trunk/templates/admin/include_look.tpl
>>> trunk/templates/bootstrap_menu_navbar.tpl
>>> trunk/templates/database-connection-error.tpl
>>> trunk/templates/layouts/classic/layout_view.tpl
>>> trunk/templates/layouts/classic/module.tpl
>>> trunk/templates/layouts/fixed_top_modules/layout_view.tpl
>>> trunk/templates/layouts/header_middle_footer_containers_3-6-3/layout_view.tpl
>>> trunk/templates/layouts/social/layout_view.tpl
>>> trunk/templates/module.tpl
>>> trunk/templates/poll.tpl
>>> trunk/templates/styleguide/sections/navbars.tpl
>>> trunk/templates/tiki-plugin_blocked.tpl
>>> trunk/templates/tiki-wiki_topline.tpl
>>> trunk/themes/.htaccess
>>> trunk/themes/amelia/css/amelia.css
>>> trunk/themes/amelia/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/base_files/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/base_files/css/tiki_base.css
>>> trunk/themes/base_files/other/site_closed.html
>>> trunk/themes/business/css/business.css
>>> trunk/themes/business/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/cerulean/css/cerulean.css
>>> trunk/themes/cerulean/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/cosmo/css/cosmo.css
>>> trunk/themes/cosmo/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/cupid/css/cupid.css
>>> trunk/themes/cupid/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/cyborg/css/cyborg.css
>>> trunk/themes/cyborg/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/darkly/css/darkly.css
>>> trunk/themes/darkly/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/darkroom/css/darkroom.css
>>> trunk/themes/darkroom/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/darkshine/css/darkshine.css
>>> trunk/themes/darkshine/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/default/css/default.css
>>> trunk/themes/didiem/css/didiem.css
>>> trunk/themes/didiem/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/feb12/css/feb12.css
>>> trunk/themes/feb12/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/css/fivealive.css
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/grape/css/grape.css
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/grape/less/bootstrap-variables.less
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/grape/less/grape.less
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/grape/less/tiki-selector-variables.less
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/kiwi/css/kiwi.css
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/kiwi/less/bootstrap-variables.less
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/kiwi/less/kiwi.less
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/kiwi/less/tiki-selector-variables.less
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/lemon/less/bootstrap-variables.less
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/lemon/less/lemon.less
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/lemon/less/tiki-selector-variables.less
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/orange/css/orange.css
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/orange/less/bootstrap-variables.less
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/orange/less/orange.less
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/orange/less/tiki-selector-variables.less
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/plum/less/bootstrap-variables.less
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/plum/less/plum.less
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/plum/less/tiki-selector-variables.less
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/raspberry/less/bootstrap-variables.less
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/raspberry/less/raspberry.less
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/raspberry/less/tiki-selector-variables.less
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/watermelon/less/bootstrap-variables.less
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/watermelon/less/tiki-selector-variables.less
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/watermelon/less/watermelon.less
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/css/fivealive-lite.css
>>> trunk/themes/fivealiveHS/css/fivealiveHS.css
>>> trunk/themes/fivealiveHS/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/fivealiveHS/js/custom.js
>>> trunk/themes/fivealiveHS/options/akebi/css/akebi.css
>>> trunk/themes/fivealiveHS/options/grape/css/grape.css
>>> trunk/themes/flatly/css/flatly.css
>>> trunk/themes/flatly/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/greenvalley/css/greenvalley.css
>>> trunk/themes/greenvalley/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/journal/css/journal.css
>>> trunk/themes/journal/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/jqui/css/jqui.css
>>> trunk/themes/jqui/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/trontastic/css/trontastic.css
>>> trunk/themes/lighty/Homepage.html
>>> trunk/themes/lighty/css/lighty.css
>>> trunk/themes/lumen/css/lumen.css
>>> trunk/themes/lumen/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/ohia/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/ohia/css/ohia.css
>>> trunk/themes/ohia/need-fix-global-design-and-layout-properties.less
>>> trunk/themes/sandstone/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/sandstone/css/sandstone.css
>>> trunk/themes/sandstone/less/bootswatch.less
>>> trunk/themes/sandstone/less/newsletter.less
>>> trunk/themes/sandstone/less/sandstone.less
>>> trunk/themes/sandstone/less/tiki-selectors.less
>>> trunk/themes/sandstone/less/variables.less
>>> trunk/themes/shamrock/css/shamrock.css
>>> trunk/themes/simplex/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/simplex/css/simplex.css
>>> trunk/themes/slate/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/slate/css/slate.css
>>> trunk/themes/snow/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/snow/css/snow.css
>>> trunk/themes/snow/options/nineties/css/nineties.css
>>> trunk/themes/snow/templates/module.tpl
>>> trunk/themes/solar/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/solar/css/solar.css
>>> trunk/themes/spacelab/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/spacelab/css/spacelab.css
>>> trunk/themes/strasa/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/strasa/css/strasa.css
>>> trunk/themes/strasa/options/cool/css/cool.css
>>> trunk/themes/superhero/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/superhero/css/superhero.css
>>> trunk/themes/thenews/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/thenews/css/thenews.css
>>> trunk/themes/tikinewt/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/tikinewt/css/tikinewt.css
>>> trunk/themes/tikinewt/options/shadows/css/shadows.css
>>> trunk/themes/united/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/united/css/united.css
>>> trunk/themes/utopias/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/utopias/css/utopias.css
>>> trunk/themes/yeti/css/newsletter.css
>>> trunk/themes/yeti/css/yeti.css
>>> trunk/tiki-install.php
>>> trunk/vendor_bundled/composer.json
>>> trunk/vendor_bundled/composer.lock
>>>
>>> Added Paths:
>>> -----------
>>> trunk/db/tiki-secdb_18.1_mysql.sql
>>> trunk/doc/devtools/check_schema_naming_convention.php
>>> trunk/doc/devtools/check_sql_engine.php
>>> trunk/lib/core/Notifications/
>>> trunk/lib/core/Tiki/Command/ScssCompileCommand.php
>>> trunk/lib/test/core/Notifications/
>>> trunk/themes/amelia/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/base_files/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/business/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/cerulean/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/cosmo/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/cupid/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/cyborg/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/darkly/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/darkroom/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/darkshine/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/default/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/didiem/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/feb12/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/akebi/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/blueberry/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/grape/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/kiwi/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/lemon/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/orange/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/plum/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/raspberry/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/watermelon/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/akebi/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/blueberry/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/grape/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/kiwi/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/lemon/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/orange/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/plum/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/raspberry/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/watermelon/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealiveHS/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/flatly/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/greenvalley/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/journal/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/element/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/excitebike/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/flat/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/good/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/haus/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/horizons/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/rising/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/trontastic/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/jqui/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/lighty/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/litera/
>>> trunk/themes/lumen/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/lux/
>>> trunk/themes/materia/
>>> trunk/themes/minty/
>>> trunk/themes/ohia/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/pulse/
>>> trunk/themes/sandstone/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/shamrock/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/simplex/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/sketchy/
>>> trunk/themes/slate/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/snow/options/nineties/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/snow/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/solar/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/spacelab/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/strasa/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/superhero/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/thenews/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/tikinewt/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/united/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/utopias/scss/
>>> trunk/themes/yeti/scss/
>>>
>>> Removed Paths:
>>> -------------
>>> trunk/db/tiki-secdb_18.1_mysql.sql
>>> trunk/doc/devtools/check_schema_naming_convention.php
>>> trunk/doc/devtools/check_sql_engine.php
>>> trunk/lib/core/Notifications/
>>> trunk/lib/core/Tiki/Command/LessCompileCommand.php
>>> trunk/lib/test/core/Notifications/
>>> trunk/themes/amelia/less/
>>> trunk/themes/base_files/less/
>>> trunk/themes/business/less/
>>> trunk/themes/cerulean/less/
>>> trunk/themes/cosmo/less/
>>> trunk/themes/cupid/less/
>>> trunk/themes/cyborg/less/
>>> trunk/themes/darkly/less/
>>> trunk/themes/darkroom/less/
>>> trunk/themes/darkshine/less/
>>> trunk/themes/default/less/
>>> trunk/themes/didiem/less/
>>> trunk/themes/feb12/less/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/less/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/akebi/less/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/blueberry/less/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/less/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/akebi/less/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/blueberry/less/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/grape/less/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/kiwi/less/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/lemon/less/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/orange/less/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/plum/less/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/raspberry/less/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/watermelon/less/
>>> trunk/themes/fivealiveHS/less/
>>> trunk/themes/flatly/less/
>>> trunk/themes/greenvalley/less/
>>> trunk/themes/journal/less/
>>> trunk/themes/jqui/less/
>>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/element/less/
>>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/excitebike/less/
>>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/flat/less/
>>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/good/less/
>>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/haus/less/
>>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/horizons/less/
>>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/less/
>>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/rising/less/
>>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/trontastic/less/
>>> trunk/themes/lighty/less/
>>> trunk/themes/lumen/less/
>>> trunk/themes/ohia/less/
>>> trunk/themes/paper/
>>> trunk/themes/readable/
>>> trunk/themes/shamrock/less/
>>> trunk/themes/simplex/less/
>>> trunk/themes/slate/less/
>>> trunk/themes/snow/less/
>>> trunk/themes/snow/options/nineties/less/
>>> trunk/themes/solar/less/
>>> trunk/themes/spacelab/less/
>>> trunk/themes/strasa/less/
>>> trunk/themes/superhero/less/
>>> trunk/themes/thenews/less/
>>> trunk/themes/tikinewt/less/
>>> trunk/themes/united/less/
>>> trunk/themes/utopias/less/
>>> trunk/themes/yeti/less/
>>>
>>> Property Changed:
>>> ----------------
>>> trunk/
>>>
>>> Index: trunk
>>> =============
>>> --- trunk 2018-04-20 23:37:16 UTC (rev 66129)
>>> +++ trunk 2018-04-21 00:19:19 UTC (rev 66130)
>>>
>>> Property changes on: trunk
>>> ___
>>> Added: subgit:lock:25092cfcee7c812b34547aff8c92d79bcf4fe23a
>>> ## -0,0 +1 ##
>>> +2018-02-26T17:57:53.730
>>> \ No newline at end of property
>>> Added: subgit:lock:9c8d8439fae7965c374fb57626b1f9da9e07752a
>>> ## -0,0 +1 ##
>>> +2018-03-05T16:56:12.075
>>> \ No newline at end of property
>>> Modified: svn:mergeinfo
>>> ## -3,7 +3,8 ##
>>> /branches/15.x/tiki-emulate_groups_switch.php:58771
>>> /branches/16.x:59883-60406,60408,60410,60420,60428-61227
>>> /branches/17.x:62032-62661,62664,62672-62877,62880-63976
>>> -/branches/18.x:64697-65735
>>> +/branches/18.x:64697-65596,65627-65671
>>> +/branches/experimental/bootstrap4:64163-66129
>>> /branches/experimental/composer-revamp:61694-61746
>>> /branches/experimental/composer-web-install:62406-62815
>>> /branches/experimental/h5p:60700-61930
>>> \ No newline at end of property

___
TikiWiki-devel mailing list
TikiWiki-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel

posts: 239

>
> I won't list everything this broke, but besides the regressions which were already reported, if that commit was knowingly incomplete and is being completed by the tens of "Bootstrap 3 to 4 transition" commits, then at least everything which these commits fixed.
>
> Perhaps I am misunderstanding, but then the situation is very unclear. It would help a lot to explain who decided, when, where, and on what plan.
>


https://tiki.org/forumthread68506-Merge-of-Bootstrap-4-branch-to-trunk-on-April-20


___
TikiWiki-devel mailing list
TikiWiki-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel


posts: 1218 Ireland

Hi Philiipe,

Sorry to let your questions unanswered, some of the time, but what you see
as this commit is mostly the merge of the work done in the experimental
branch for bootstrap 4 (by many others). I've mostly updated the branch and
committed to trunk (if it only was git ... :-P you could see the actual
commit)

Regarding the plan and decision, if I remember was discussed/announced in
the dev mailing list plenty of time before the merge and if I remember - at
the time - was known that the migration to bs4 was still not perfect. Maybe
is just a case of you searching the archives if you want to rehash that.

Ricardo

On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 10:37 PM Cloutier, Philippe (DGARI-Consultant) <
Philippe.Cloutier.externe at mern-mffp.gouv.qc.ca> wrote:

> Hi Gary,
>
> >De : Gary Cunningham-Lee mailto:gary_c@cunningham-lee.com
> >Envoyé : 13 septembre 2018 10:41
> >
> >Hi,
> >
> >On 9/12/2018 5:36 PM, Cloutier, Philippe (DGARI-Consultant) wrote:
> >> Hi again Ricardo,
> >> This commit was discussed in a discussion about r66308. Gary wrote the
> following:
> >>> In the Bootstrap experimental branch, removing Bootstrap 3 (and
> replacing with 4) switched the Bootstrap CSS/JavaScript framework (the
> external library was switched). Our task was to then update our theme
> stylesheets and template and other files - i.e., in the "(Bootstrap 3 to 4
> transition)" commits - to work with the new version of Bootstrap, which was
> revised to work with slightly different HTML and CSS classes (see
> https://getbootstrap.com/docs/4.0/migration/ for details about the
> changes in Bootstrap).
> >>>
> >>> At the time the branch was merged, mostly only the themes directory
> had been extensively updated in the experimental branch. I did some updates
> chealer: by which he means %22initial changes in the files for compatibility
> with Bootstrap 4%22
on files outside of themes, but just enough so that
> pages would work, etc. But we decided to wait until after the merge before
> making the bulk of non-theme-file changes in order to avoid merge
> conflicts, etc.
> >>
> >> My understanding is that this commit knowingly broke trunk. Is my
> understanding correct? And if so, is the breakage fixed? If not, please:
> >> 1. Add something to https://dev.tiki.org/Tiki19 to that effect.
> >> 2. Provide an estimation of when it will be and/or the effort needed to
> rollback to Bootstrap 3. Tiki 19 is expected to release next month.
> >
> >I'm not sure what you are referring to as breakage - of course there have
> been issues as Tiki transitions between Bootstrap versions.
>
>
> I won't list everything this broke, but besides the regressions which were
> already reported, if that commit was knowingly incomplete and is being
> completed by the tens of "Bootstrap 3 to 4 transition" commits, then at
> least everything which these commits fixed.
>
> Perhaps I am misunderstanding, but then the situation is very unclear. It
> would help a lot to explain who decided, when, where, and on what plan.
>
> >But in any case, there is no point in rolling back to Bootstrap 3. Tiki
> 19 will use Bootstrap 4, not 3. Anything that is broken needs to be fixed,
> of course, as part of updating Tiki for Bootstrap 4 compatibility, so
> remaining specific issues should be reported.
>
>
> OK
>
> >-- Gary
> >
> >>
> >>> De : rjsmelo--- via Tikiwiki-cvs
> >>> mailto:tikiwiki-cvs@lists.sourceforge.net
> >>> Envoyé : 20 avril 2018 20:19
> >>>
> >>> Revision: 66130
> >>> http://sourceforge.net/p/tikiwiki/code/66130
> >>> Author: rjsmelo
> >>> Date: 2018-04-21 00:19:19 +0000 (Sat, 21 Apr 2018)
> >>> Log Message:
> >>> -----------
> >>> NEW Merge experimental branch with the upgrade to Bootstrap 4 into
> >>> trunk (thank you marclaporte, chibaguy)
> >>>
> >>> Modified Paths:
> >>> --------------
> >>> trunk/installer/tiki-installer.php
> >>> trunk/lib/core/Tiki/Command/ConsoleApplicationBuilder.php
> >>> trunk/lib/jquery_tiki/pluginedit.js
> >>> trunk/lib/jquery_tiki/tiki-jquery.js
> >>> trunk/lib/setup/theme.php
> >>> trunk/lib/smarty_tiki/block.accordion_group.php
> >>> trunk/lib/smarty_tiki/block.tabset.php
> >>> trunk/lib/smarty_tiki/function.button.php
> >>> trunk/templates/admin/include_look.tpl
> >>> trunk/templates/bootstrap_menu_navbar.tpl
> >>> trunk/templates/database-connection-error.tpl
> >>> trunk/templates/layouts/classic/layout_view.tpl
> >>> trunk/templates/layouts/classic/module.tpl
> >>> trunk/templates/layouts/fixed_top_modules/layout_view.tpl
> >>>
> trunk/templates/layouts/header_middle_footer_containers_3-6-3/layout_view.tpl
> >>> trunk/templates/layouts/social/layout_view.tpl
> >>> trunk/templates/module.tpl
> >>> trunk/templates/poll.tpl
> >>> trunk/templates/styleguide/sections/navbars.tpl
> >>> trunk/templates/tiki-plugin_blocked.tpl
> >>> trunk/templates/tiki-wiki_topline.tpl
> >>> trunk/themes/.htaccess
> >>> trunk/themes/amelia/css/amelia.css
> >>> trunk/themes/amelia/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/base_files/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/base_files/css/tiki_base.css
> >>> trunk/themes/base_files/other/site_closed.html
> >>> trunk/themes/business/css/business.css
> >>> trunk/themes/business/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/cerulean/css/cerulean.css
> >>> trunk/themes/cerulean/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/cosmo/css/cosmo.css
> >>> trunk/themes/cosmo/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/cupid/css/cupid.css
> >>> trunk/themes/cupid/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/cyborg/css/cyborg.css
> >>> trunk/themes/cyborg/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/darkly/css/darkly.css
> >>> trunk/themes/darkly/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/darkroom/css/darkroom.css
> >>> trunk/themes/darkroom/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/darkshine/css/darkshine.css
> >>> trunk/themes/darkshine/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/default/css/default.css
> >>> trunk/themes/didiem/css/didiem.css
> >>> trunk/themes/didiem/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/feb12/css/feb12.css
> >>> trunk/themes/feb12/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/css/fivealive.css
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/grape/css/grape.css
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/grape/less/bootstrap-variables.less
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/grape/less/grape.less
> >>>
> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/grape/less/tiki-selector-variables.less
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/kiwi/css/kiwi.css
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/kiwi/less/bootstrap-variables.less
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/kiwi/less/kiwi.less
> >>>
> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/kiwi/less/tiki-selector-variables.less
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/lemon/less/bootstrap-variables.less
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/lemon/less/lemon.less
> >>>
> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/lemon/less/tiki-selector-variables.less
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/orange/css/orange.css
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/orange/less/bootstrap-variables.less
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/orange/less/orange.less
> >>>
> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/orange/less/tiki-selector-variables.less
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/plum/less/bootstrap-variables.less
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/plum/less/plum.less
> >>>
> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/plum/less/tiki-selector-variables.less
> >>>
> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/raspberry/less/bootstrap-variables.less
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/raspberry/less/raspberry.less
> >>>
> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/raspberry/less/tiki-selector-variables.less
> >>>
> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/watermelon/less/bootstrap-variables.less
> >>>
> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/watermelon/less/tiki-selector-variables.less
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/watermelon/less/watermelon.less
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/css/fivealive-lite.css
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealiveHS/css/fivealiveHS.css
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealiveHS/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealiveHS/js/custom.js
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealiveHS/options/akebi/css/akebi.css
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealiveHS/options/grape/css/grape.css
> >>> trunk/themes/flatly/css/flatly.css
> >>> trunk/themes/flatly/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/greenvalley/css/greenvalley.css
> >>> trunk/themes/greenvalley/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/journal/css/journal.css
> >>> trunk/themes/journal/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/jqui/css/jqui.css
> >>> trunk/themes/jqui/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/trontastic/css/trontastic.css
> >>> trunk/themes/lighty/Homepage.html
> >>> trunk/themes/lighty/css/lighty.css
> >>> trunk/themes/lumen/css/lumen.css
> >>> trunk/themes/lumen/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/ohia/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/ohia/css/ohia.css
> >>> trunk/themes/ohia/need-fix-global-design-and-layout-properties.less
> >>> trunk/themes/sandstone/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/sandstone/css/sandstone.css
> >>> trunk/themes/sandstone/less/bootswatch.less
> >>> trunk/themes/sandstone/less/newsletter.less
> >>> trunk/themes/sandstone/less/sandstone.less
> >>> trunk/themes/sandstone/less/tiki-selectors.less
> >>> trunk/themes/sandstone/less/variables.less
> >>> trunk/themes/shamrock/css/shamrock.css
> >>> trunk/themes/simplex/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/simplex/css/simplex.css
> >>> trunk/themes/slate/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/slate/css/slate.css
> >>> trunk/themes/snow/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/snow/css/snow.css
> >>> trunk/themes/snow/options/nineties/css/nineties.css
> >>> trunk/themes/snow/templates/module.tpl
> >>> trunk/themes/solar/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/solar/css/solar.css
> >>> trunk/themes/spacelab/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/spacelab/css/spacelab.css
> >>> trunk/themes/strasa/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/strasa/css/strasa.css
> >>> trunk/themes/strasa/options/cool/css/cool.css
> >>> trunk/themes/superhero/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/superhero/css/superhero.css
> >>> trunk/themes/thenews/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/thenews/css/thenews.css
> >>> trunk/themes/tikinewt/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/tikinewt/css/tikinewt.css
> >>> trunk/themes/tikinewt/options/shadows/css/shadows.css
> >>> trunk/themes/united/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/united/css/united.css
> >>> trunk/themes/utopias/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/utopias/css/utopias.css
> >>> trunk/themes/yeti/css/newsletter.css
> >>> trunk/themes/yeti/css/yeti.css
> >>> trunk/tiki-install.php
> >>> trunk/vendor_bundled/composer.json
> >>> trunk/vendor_bundled/composer.lock
> >>>
> >>> Added Paths:
> >>> -----------
> >>> trunk/db/tiki-secdb_18.1_mysql.sql
> >>> trunk/doc/devtools/check_schema_naming_convention.php
> >>> trunk/doc/devtools/check_sql_engine.php
> >>> trunk/lib/core/Notifications/
> >>> trunk/lib/core/Tiki/Command/ScssCompileCommand.php
> >>> trunk/lib/test/core/Notifications/
> >>> trunk/themes/amelia/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/base_files/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/business/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/cerulean/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/cosmo/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/cupid/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/cyborg/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/darkly/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/darkroom/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/darkshine/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/default/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/didiem/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/feb12/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/akebi/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/blueberry/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/grape/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/kiwi/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/lemon/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/orange/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/plum/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/raspberry/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/watermelon/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/akebi/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/blueberry/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/grape/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/kiwi/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/lemon/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/orange/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/plum/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/raspberry/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/watermelon/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealiveHS/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/flatly/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/greenvalley/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/journal/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/element/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/excitebike/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/flat/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/good/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/haus/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/horizons/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/rising/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/trontastic/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/jqui/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/lighty/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/litera/
> >>> trunk/themes/lumen/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/lux/
> >>> trunk/themes/materia/
> >>> trunk/themes/minty/
> >>> trunk/themes/ohia/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/pulse/
> >>> trunk/themes/sandstone/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/shamrock/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/simplex/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/sketchy/
> >>> trunk/themes/slate/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/snow/options/nineties/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/snow/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/solar/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/spacelab/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/strasa/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/superhero/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/thenews/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/tikinewt/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/united/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/utopias/scss/
> >>> trunk/themes/yeti/scss/
> >>>
> >>> Removed Paths:
> >>> -------------
> >>> trunk/db/tiki-secdb_18.1_mysql.sql
> >>> trunk/doc/devtools/check_schema_naming_convention.php
> >>> trunk/doc/devtools/check_sql_engine.php
> >>> trunk/lib/core/Notifications/
> >>> trunk/lib/core/Tiki/Command/LessCompileCommand.php
> >>> trunk/lib/test/core/Notifications/
> >>> trunk/themes/amelia/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/base_files/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/business/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/cerulean/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/cosmo/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/cupid/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/cyborg/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/darkly/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/darkroom/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/darkshine/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/default/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/didiem/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/feb12/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/akebi/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive/options/blueberry/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/akebi/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/blueberry/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/grape/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/kiwi/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/lemon/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/orange/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/plum/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/raspberry/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealive-lite/options/watermelon/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/fivealiveHS/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/flatly/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/greenvalley/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/journal/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/jqui/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/element/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/excitebike/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/flat/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/good/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/haus/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/horizons/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/rising/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/jqui/options/trontastic/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/lighty/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/lumen/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/ohia/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/paper/
> >>> trunk/themes/readable/
> >>> trunk/themes/shamrock/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/simplex/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/slate/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/snow/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/snow/options/nineties/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/solar/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/spacelab/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/strasa/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/superhero/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/thenews/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/tikinewt/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/united/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/utopias/less/
> >>> trunk/themes/yeti/less/
> >>>
> >>> Property Changed:
> >>> ----------------
> >>> trunk/
> >>>
> >>> Index: trunk
> >>> =============
> >>> --- trunk 2018-04-20 23:37:16 UTC (rev 66129)
> >>> +++ trunk 2018-04-21 00:19:19 UTC (rev 66130)
> >>>
> >>> Property changes on: trunk
> >>> ___
> >>> Added: subgit:lock:25092cfcee7c812b34547aff8c92d79bcf4fe23a
> >>> ## -0,0 +1 ##
> >>> +2018-02-26T17:57:53.730
> >>> \ No newline at end of property
> >>> Added: subgit:lock:9c8d8439fae7965c374fb57626b1f9da9e07752a
> >>> ## -0,0 +1 ##
> >>> +2018-03-05T16:56:12.075
> >>> \ No newline at end of property
> >>> Modified: svn:mergeinfo
> >>> ## -3,7 +3,8 ##
> >>> /branches/15.x/tiki-emulate_groups_switch.php:58771
> >>> /branches/16.x:59883-60406,60408,60410,60420,60428-61227
> >>> /branches/17.x:62032-62661,62664,62672-62877,62880-63976
> >>> -/branches/18.x:64697-65735
> >>> +/branches/18.x:64697-65596,65627-65671
> >>> +/branches/experimental/bootstrap4:64163-66129
> >>> /branches/experimental/composer-revamp:61694-61746
> >>> /branches/experimental/composer-web-install:62406-62815
> >>> /branches/experimental/h5p:60700-61930
> >>> \ No newline at end of property
>
> ___
> Tikiwiki-cvs mailing list
> Tikiwiki-cvs at lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-cvs


Why Register?

Register at tiki.org and you'll be able to use the account at any *.tiki.org site, thanks to the InterTiki feature. A valid email address is required to receive site notifications and occasional newsletters. You can opt out of these items at any time.