Loading...
 

Tikiwiki-devel (mailman list mirror)


Fwd: [FOSDEM 2019] Accepted developer room : Collaborative information and content management applications

Both!

XWiki does not need our help for the devroom. Plus, they got only half a
day for the devroom.
And they won't share our booth this year because they apply for a
Cryptpad/Xwiki one. I'm waiting for CMSMS to answer (Foswiki can't come and
dokuwiki hasn't answered for a couple years).

Unless there are not enough of us interested in holding a booth, then we
can just attend the devroom and enjoy Fosdem and the TikiFest.

Cheers,
J-M

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 2:12 AM Torsten Fabricius <torsten@tiki.org> wrote:

> booth or devroom or both?
>
> --T
>
> On 10/10/2018 06:16 PM, Jean-Marc Libs wrote:
>
> Hi Tikiers!
>
> Thanks to our friends from XWiki, there will be an opportunity of
> presenting conferences on the topic of Collaborative information and
> content management applications at Fosdem.
>
> So… Anyone interested can start thinking about topics they want to present!
>
> I'll keep you updated on new progress.
>
> Speaking of progress, please add your names to
> https://tiki.org/TikiFestFosdem2019#People_confirmed
> I know many of you plan to come, but it is important that we know if we
> will be enough people (6 people) for sending a booth application!
>
> Cheers,
> J-M
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ---------
> Date: Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 9:54 AM
> Subject: FOSDEM 2019 Accepted developer room : Collaborative information
> and content management applications
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> Great news! Our devroom proposal for FOSDEM 2019 just got accepted!
> We can now start working on the call for presentation of the devroom. This
> CFP can run until December 10th, ie, 5 days before the FOSDEM deadline for
> submitting the complete devroom schedule, leaving us some time to discuss
> in case we have any conflict to resolve in the schedule.
>
> In terms of implementation, we could create a space on XWiki.org where we
> can send and store proposals. We'll work on that during the next days.
>
> By the way, we also have a mail alias for our devroom :
> collab-devroom-manager at fosdem.org in order to communicate with FOSDEM
> organizers, and possibly to get proposals ; if you want to be part of this
> list, please ping me and we'll ask the FOSDEM organizers to update the
> alias.
>
> Thanks, and have a great day!
> --
>
> *Clément AUBIN *aubincleme@gmail.com <aubincleme@gmail.comn>
> www.caubin.fr
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ---------
> From: Alasdair G Kergon <agk@fosdem.org>
> Date: mer. 10 oct. 2018 à 04:32
> Subject: devroom-managers List of devrooms for 2019
> To: <devroom-managers@lists.fosdem.org>
>
>
> This is the mailing list for organisers of developer rooms for FOSDEM 2019.
>
> Sorry for the delays in announcing the list this year. Two of us were
> travelling last week and although we had finalised the decisions, we
> didn't manage to complete the administrative work before we left.
>
> In our selections, we opted to prioritise incorporating some new topics
> this year. A small number of regular rooms are taking a break. This
> has happened before and those rooms will be considered again next year
> if they apply.
>
> The list of devrooms for 2019 (with the number of days assigned) is as
> below:
>
> 1 Ada Developer Room
> 1 Blockchain and Crypto currencies
> 1 BSD
> 1 CAD and Open Hardware
> 0.5 Collaborative information and content management applications
> 1 Community Devroom
> 1 Containers
> 1 Decentralized Internet and Privacy
> 1 Distributions
> 1 DNS
> 1 Free Java DevRoom
> 1 Free Software Radio
> 1 Free Tools and Editors
> 1 Geospatial devroom
> 1 Go
> 1 Graphics
> 1 Graph Processing Devroom
> 1 Hardware Enablement
> 1 HPC, Big Data, and Data Science
> 1 Infra Management Devroom
> 1 Javascript
> 1 Legal and Policy Issues DevRoom
> 1 LLVM
> 1 Microkernels and Component-based OS devroom
> 1 Minimalistic Languages
> 1 ML on Code
> 1 Monitoring & Observability
> 1 Mozilla
> 1 MySQL, MariaDB & Friends Devroom
> 1 .NET and TypeScript Developer Room
> 1 Open Media
> 1 Open Source Design devroom
> 0.5 PHP & Friends
> 1 PostgreSQL
> 1 Python
> 1 Quantum Computing
> 1 Real Time Communications (RTC)
> 0.5 Retrocomputing DevRoom
> 1 RISC-V
> 1 Rust
> 1 SDN devroom
> 1 Search
> 1 Security
> 1 Software Defined Storage
> 0.5 Tool the Docs
> 1 Virtualization and IaaS
>
> A few devrooms had more than one submission or were merged - we will
> send follow-up emails where this happened and isn't obvious. The names
> listed above are not yet final - there's still time to request
> adjustments.
>
> We will use two primary methods of contacting you. Make sure you read
> both!
>
> The first is this mailing list.
>
> The second is an alias as follows:
>
> ada-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> blockchain-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> bsd-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> cad-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> collab-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> community-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> containers-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> decentralised-internet-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> design-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> distributions-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> dns-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> docs-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> dotnet-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> editors-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> geospatial-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> go-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> graph-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> graphics-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> hardware-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> hpc-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> infra-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> java-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> javascript-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> langs-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> legal-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> llvm-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> microkernels-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> ml-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> monitoring-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> mozilla-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> mysql-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> open-media-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> php-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> postgresql-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> python-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> quantum-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> retro-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> riscv-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> rtc-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> rust-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> sdn-nfv-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> sdr-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> search-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> security-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> storage-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
> virtualisation-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>
> You can contact us at devrooms at fosdem.org, or by using this mailing list
> if it's relevant to the other devrooms.
>
> You can use those aliases to contact other devrooms if you need to. The
> alias expansion includes the primary and secondary contacts (taken from
> multiple submissions where we have merged them) as well as us
> (devrooms@fosdem.org).
>
> If you need more email address added (any extras added last year will
> need to be requested again, sorry) please let us know on
> devrooms at fosdem.org.
>
> Please try to remember always to contact or copy a mailing list (e.g.
> devrooms at fosdem.org or devroom-managers at fosdem.org) when corresponding
> with us rather than contacting any of us personally. Responses to
> messages sent to individuals are easily missed or delayed.
>
> More emails will follow with further instructions.
>
> Alasdair
> ___
> devroom-managers mailing list
> devroom-managers at lists.fosdem.org
> https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/devroom-managers
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ___
> TikiWiki-devel mailing listTikiWiki-devel at lists.sourceforge.nethttps://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel
>
>
> ___
> TikiWiki-devel mailing list
> TikiWiki-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel

posts: 1529
  • Short: *


I plan to come Friday before the FOSDEM

  • Long:*


I have the one Tiki display here and am on the way buying a car
(Minicamper) to be able to start my travel project(s) with nearly one
year delay: This winter instead of last spring.

Once I will be able to confirm that I am reliably up and running, I can
tell more about from when to when I will be able to contribute, about
transport etcetera.

Latest in November I will be in Strasbourg for a few days for a
conference (not IT related). It might be, that I come to Strasbourg
around end of October for one or two days and if you are available, we
could meet and coordinate stuff ... just a option in case, I will give
notice as soon as I get informations.

Generally for me the FOSDEM is a fixed blocker in my calendar for all
stuff that is not related to health issues of myself or my kids ... so
very sure that I attend ... at least like last year, so Friday before
the FOSDEM.

This would make us two attendants and I am open for everything,
including to hold a short lecture, as long as I find a topic early
enough to create a manuscript.

Regards,
Torsten


On 10/11/2018 12:53 PM, Jean-Marc Libs wrote:
> Both!
>
> XWiki does not need our help for the devroom. Plus, they got only half
> a day for the devroom.
> And they won't share our booth this year because they apply for a
> Cryptpad/Xwiki one. I'm waiting for CMSMS to answer (Foswiki can't
> come and dokuwiki hasn't answered for a couple years).
>
> Unless there are not enough of us interested in holding a booth, then
> we can just attend the devroom and enjoy Fosdem and the TikiFest.
>
> Cheers,
> J-M
>
> On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 2:12 AM Torsten Fabricius <torsten@tiki.org
> <mailto:torsten@tiki.org>> wrote:
>
> booth or devroom or both?
>
> --T
>
>
> On 10/10/2018 06:16 PM, Jean-Marc Libs wrote:
>> Hi Tikiers!
>>
>> Thanks to our friends from XWiki, there will be an opportunity of
>> presenting conferences on the topic of Collaborative information
>> and content management applications at Fosdem.
>>
>> So… Anyone interested can start thinking about topics they want
>> to present!
>>
>> I'll keep you updated on new progress.
>>
>> Speaking of progress, please add your names to
>> https://tiki.org/TikiFestFosdem2019#People_confirmed
>> I know many of you plan to come, but it is important that we know
>> if we will be enough people (6 people) for sending a booth
>> application!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> J-M
>>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ---------
>> Date: Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 9:54 AM
>> Subject: FOSDEM 2019 Accepted developer room : Collaborative
>> information and content management applications
>>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> Great news! Our devroom proposal for FOSDEM 2019 just got accepted!
>> We can now start working on the call for presentation of the
>> devroom. This CFP can run until December 10th, ie, 5 days before
>> the FOSDEM deadline for submitting the complete devroom schedule,
>> leaving us some time to discuss in case we have any conflict to
>> resolve in the schedule.
>>
>> In terms of implementation, we could create a space on XWiki.org
>> where we can send and store proposals. We'll work on that during
>> the next days.
>>
>> By the way, we also have a mail alias for our devroom :
>> collab-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:collab-devroom-manager@fosdem.org> in order to
>> communicate with FOSDEM organizers, and possibly to get
>> proposals ; if you want to be part of this list, please ping me
>> and we'll ask the FOSDEM organizers to update the alias.
>>
>> Thanks, and have a great day!
>> —
>> *Clément AUBIN
>> *aubincleme@gmail.com <mailto:aubincleme@gmail.comn>
>> www.caubin.fr <http://www.caubin.fr/>
>>
>>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ---------
>> From: *Alasdair G Kergon* <agk@fosdem.org <mailto:agk@fosdem.org>>
>> Date: mer. 10 oct. 2018 à 04:32
>> Subject: devroom-managers List of devrooms for 2019
>> To: <devroom-managers@lists.fosdem.org
>> <mailto:devroom-managers@lists.fosdem.org>>
>>
>>
>> This is the mailing list for organisers of developer rooms for
>> FOSDEM 2019.
>>
>> Sorry for the delays in announcing the list this year.  Two of us
>> were
>> travelling last week and although we had finalised the decisions, we
>> didn't manage to complete the administrative work before we left.
>>
>> In our selections, we opted to prioritise incorporating some new
>> topics
>> this year.  A small number of regular rooms are taking a break.  This
>> has happened before and those rooms will be considered again next
>> year
>> if they apply.
>>
>> The list of devrooms for 2019 (with the number of days assigned)
>> is as below:
>>
>> 1   Ada Developer Room
>> 1   Blockchain and Crypto currencies
>> 1   BSD
>> 1   CAD and Open Hardware
>> 0.5 Collaborative information and content management applications
>> 1   Community Devroom
>> 1   Containers
>> 1   Decentralized Internet and Privacy
>> 1   Distributions
>> 1   DNS
>> 1   Free Java DevRoom
>> 1   Free Software Radio
>> 1   Free Tools and Editors
>> 1   Geospatial devroom
>> 1   Go
>> 1   Graphics
>> 1   Graph Processing Devroom
>> 1   Hardware Enablement
>> 1   HPC, Big Data, and Data Science
>> 1   Infra Management Devroom
>> 1   Javascript
>> 1   Legal and Policy Issues DevRoom
>> 1   LLVM
>> 1   Microkernels and Component-based OS devroom
>> 1   Minimalistic Languages
>> 1   ML on Code
>> 1   Monitoring & Observability
>> 1   Mozilla
>> 1   MySQL, MariaDB & Friends Devroom
>> 1   .NET and TypeScript Developer Room
>> 1   Open Media
>> 1   Open Source Design devroom
>> 0.5 PHP & Friends
>> 1   PostgreSQL
>> 1   Python
>> 1   Quantum Computing
>> 1   Real Time Communications (RTC)
>> 0.5 Retrocomputing DevRoom
>> 1   RISC-V
>> 1   Rust
>> 1   SDN devroom
>> 1   Search
>> 1   Security
>> 1   Software Defined Storage
>> 0.5 Tool the Docs
>> 1   Virtualization and IaaS
>>
>> A few devrooms had more than one submission or were merged - we will
>> send follow-up emails where this happened and isn't obvious.  The
>> names
>> listed above are not yet final - there's still time to request
>> adjustments.
>>
>> We will use two primary methods of contacting you.  Make sure you
>> read
>> both!
>>
>> The first is this mailing list.
>>
>> The second is an alias as follows:
>>
>> ada-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:ada-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> blockchain-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:blockchain-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> bsd-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:bsd-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> cad-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:cad-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> collab-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:collab-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> community-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:community-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> containers-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:containers-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> decentralised-internet-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:decentralised-internet-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> design-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:design-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> distributions-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:distributions-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> dns-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:dns-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> docs-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:docs-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> dotnet-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:dotnet-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> editors-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:editors-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> geospatial-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:geospatial-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> go-devroom-manager at fosdem.org <mailto:go-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> graph-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:graph-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> graphics-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:graphics-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> hardware-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:hardware-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> hpc-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:hpc-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> infra-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:infra-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> java-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:java-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> javascript-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:javascript-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> langs-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:langs-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> legal-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:legal-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> llvm-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:llvm-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> microkernels-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:microkernels-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> ml-devroom-manager at fosdem.org <mailto:ml-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> monitoring-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:monitoring-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> mozilla-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:mozilla-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> mysql-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:mysql-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> open-media-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:open-media-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> php-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:php-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> postgresql-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:postgresql-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> python-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:python-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> quantum-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:quantum-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> retro-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:retro-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> riscv-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:riscv-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> rtc-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:rtc-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> rust-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:rust-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> sdn-nfv-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:sdn-nfv-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> sdr-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:sdr-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> search-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:search-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> security-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:security-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> storage-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:storage-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>> virtualisation-devroom-manager at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:virtualisation-devroom-manager@fosdem.org>
>>
>> You can contact us at devrooms at fosdem.org
>> <mailto:devrooms@fosdem.org>, or by using this mailing list
>> if it's relevant to the other devrooms.
>>
>> You can use those aliases to contact other devrooms if you need
>> to.  The
>> alias expansion includes the primary and secondary contacts
>> (taken from
>> multiple submissions where we have merged them) as well as us
>> (devrooms@fosdem.org <mailto:devrooms@fosdem.org>).
>>
>> If you need more email address added (any extras added last year will
>> need to be requested again, sorry) please let us know on
>> devrooms at fosdem.org <mailto:devrooms@fosdem.org>.
>>
>> Please try to remember always to contact or copy a mailing list (e.g.
>> devrooms at fosdem.org <mailto:devrooms@fosdem.org> or
>> devroom-managers at fosdem.org <mailto:devroom-managers@fosdem.org>)
>> when corresponding
>> with us rather than contacting any of us personally.  Responses to
>> messages sent to individuals are easily missed or delayed.
>>
>> More emails will follow with further instructions.
>>
>> Alasdair
>> ___
>> devroom-managers mailing list
>> devroom-managers at lists.fosdem.org
>> <mailto:devroom-managers@lists.fosdem.org>
>> https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/devroom-managers
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ___
>> TikiWiki-devel mailing list
>> TikiWiki-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
>> <mailto:TikiWiki-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel
>
> ___
> TikiWiki-devel mailing list
> TikiWiki-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
> <mailto:TikiWiki-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel
>
>
>
>
>
> ___
> TikiWiki-devel mailing list
> TikiWiki-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel


Why Register?

Register at tiki.org and you'll be able to use the account at any *.tiki.org site, thanks to the InterTiki feature. A valid email address is required to receive site notifications and occasional newsletters. You can opt out of these items at any time.