This is the small documentation for the intranet-admins/users:
The calenders on this page support caldav for registered users.
Caldav is an extension to webdav and a way to syncronize whole calenders between clients and server.
The caldav server in our case is accesible at https://waldorfschule-badkreuznach.de/tiki-caldav.php.
Tested working clients were Davx5 on Android 9. And Evolution on Linux. The Lightning plugin of Thunderbird didnt work with multiple calendars on 1 server adress. If you got further clients working please add them here.
Setup multiple calendars and permissions
We have setup atleast 2 Calenders. 1 is public calender with read access for everyone and write access for Moderators (Events shown on homepage). The other one is internal calender with access read and write for every registered user (permissions set via object permissions at https://waldorfschule-badkreuznach.de/tiki-admin_calendars.php).
If they are synced via caldav you can check here:
calendar-1 Collection, Calendar, Shared Öffentlich
calendar-2 Collection, Calendar, Shared Interner Kalender
Costfree version of Davx is available at Fdroid store.
But it is definitely worth the money at Play store if you got gApps and a Google account running.
Full documentation can be found on their page , most of the guide is copied from there..
Step by step for this page:
- Open DAVx⁵.
- Allow it to be whitelisted from battery saving.
- Tap on ⊕ to create a new account.
- Choose "Login with URL and and user name"
- base URL= https://waldorfschle-badkreuznach.de/tiki-caldav.php
User name = Your user name in the Intranet
Password = Your password for login in Intranet
- Finish the steps to create the account.
- Select the account in DAVx⁵.
- Select the calendars you want to have synchronized so that they are shown with checkmark (☑). Grant event permissions when asked.
- You can now access the calenders of this page in the calender app of your mobile device
Setup on Iphone
As i dont have such a device i couldnt test is yet.