Volunteering Facilitator: Bernard Sfez
Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 19:00:00 UTC time (click for time zone in your city)
See Webinars for a detailed description.
During the first hour Tiki community will get status and quick description about work in progress or new features.
- Release status (Tiki13 and Tiki12 + minors)
- Release process leftovers
- Bootstrap integration progress
- wikiLingo progress
- TikiCart progress
- Terms and Conditions feature
- Tiki Business - hiring and be hired
- Ongoing proposal to change some default settings:
During the second hour (longer sometimes) we go indeep on bigger ongoing work, strategic orientation and more.
- wikiLingo Live demo
- Tiki Business - hiring and be hired (second part)
How potential admins/customers can hire developers ?
How developers can be hired by admins/customers
Can several admins/customers join to raise money upon a specific feature ?
Can we break the invisible barrier between having thin or none resources to having an attractive +internal request/offer market and more people involved ?
One page links to Webinar 2014 02