Goal: Polish it and make it ready for use at the BabelWiki Workshop: http://wiki-translation.com/tiki-index.php?page=BabelWiki08.
- Prioritize top bugs to be fixed
- Then fix them.
- Set up a space for translation requests on w-t:
- So people can post pages that they want translated for elsewhere.
- Review the feedback from various lead users:
- André Guyon
- Rick Sapir
- Status: reviewed Sumo feedback, and reviewing Guyon. Sapir to come.
- Finalize the page about Future Research Questions
- Discuss http://www.wiki-translation.com/Possible+Research+Questions (external link)
- AD: made his first change in TikiWiki! IF you forget to specify the language of a translation, the system will tell you to pick the language.