“Yes, Tiki does it!”
Teams are one way you can help out in the Tiki community. Feel free to participate according to your experience, availability and interests, to make our community more efficient and scalable. The more-involved members are mentors, coordinators, and facilitators. Find out more at Teams.
Tiki User Groups (TUGs)
Tiki community members can get together in Tiki user groups based on interests, locality, or language.
The main focus is to set up language-based user groups to give an opportunity for people to communicate and contribute in their preferred language.
Feel free to ask questions or discuss Tiki in the forums.
The Latest News
Follow these news feeds to keep up to date with the Tiki community.
Official Tiki News
- New Security Updates Released and Strongly Recommended
- Tiki at FOSDEM'23
- Biggest Tiki Release Ever: Tiki 25
- Tiki 21.7 Released and Recommended
- We Are Celebrating 20 Years of Tiki!
- Subversion updates for all Tiki versions ending January 2023
- End of service life approaching for Tiki 18 - what options do you have?
- Follow-up release: Tiki 24.2 - please update Tiki 24.1 websites
- New Tiki Releases: 18.9 LTS, 21.6 LTS, 23.2 and 24.1 LTS
- Tiki Project Welcomes New Administrators