Installatron is one of the 1-click installers which supports Tiki installation and upgrades (updates).
"Installatron Remote is absolutely free for unlimited installs and imports, backups and restores, and up to three (3) upgrades per calendar month."
Installing is a breeze and everything works well via FTP or SFTP (creating special FTP user and password for use with Installatron recommended whenever possible). Here installing of Tiki 12.1:
Again, the FTP user must have write access to the destination directory.
When backing up, make sure the FTP user can write to the destination and you have enough free space, or you will get an error message that there is no space for the backup.
Manual updates are very easy. Here is a screenshot of updating (imported) Tiki 9.6 to 9.8:
This is a premium feature which is not free of charge.
They say: "Here's what you get for subscribing to Installatron Remote Premium for just $29/year:
- Unlimited email and ticket-based support (for issues pertaining to Installatron Remote).
- Unlimited installed app upgrades.
- Unlimited installed app automatic upgrades (not available to non-subscribers).
- Unlimited installed app scheduled backups (not available to non-subscribers).
- Unlimited installed app clones (not available to non-subscribers).
- Installatron branding no longer added in the footer of installed apps.