Tiki is quite simply awesome as a corporate intranet/wiki.
- #2 on WikiMatrix for number of Consultants.
- LGPL license
- Version Lifecycle 5-year Long Term Support (LTS)
- Login Authentication Methods (Active Directory/LDAP, CAS ,etc.)
- Native support for Active Directory/LDAP users and groups so no need to install extensions.
- Groups & Permissions
- Tiki Remote Instance Manager
- Roadmap; predictable release schedule: Version Lifecycle with Long Term Support versions
- For organizations with more need for stability, it is recommended to skip .0 releases. So you should use 3.1, 3.2, ... and then, wait for 4.1, 4.2, ...
New to Tiki5
See also: Use Cases