Tiki is quite simply awesome as a corporate intranet/wiki.
- #2 on WikiMatrix for number of Consultants.
- LGPL license
- Version Lifecycle 5-year Long Term Support (LTS)
- Login Authentication Methods (Active Directory/LDAP, CAS ,etc.)
- Native support for Active Directory/LDAP users and groups so no need to install extensions.
- Groups & Permissions
- Tiki Remote Instance Manager
- Roadmap; predictable release schedule: Version Lifecycle with Long Term Support versions
- For organizations with more need for stability, it is recommended to skip .0 releases. So you should use 3.1, 3.2, … and then, wait for 4.1, 4.2, …
New to Tiki5
See also: Use Cases