The client browser needs to have Java installed.
please install J2SE v 1.4.2_01
The minimum Java required is ???
A bug was introduced for JGraphPad in Tiki 1.7.2. If JgraphPad is not working correctly,
- Make sure you are LoggedIn
- If the page is cached, refresh the page (using the wiki page refresh, not your browser refresh)
- Edit the page
- try clearing your java cache.
- reboot your computer and try again.
To clear your Java cache:
- In Mozilla, go to Tools > Development > Java Console
- On Windows double click the small Java icon in the taskbar
Knowledgebase / tutorial / FAQ / How-to
For more information