The registration process has issues and we want to improve it.
- People register several times because fails
- Too many fields
- Sad and boring
- Too many "security" check (Tiki look bad)
- Captcha has issues
- The process has to be manual
We have to focus on other collaborative platform to compare.
Most of them follow what is the standard today.
- Very focused screen without too much noise (in some case centred modal)
In some cases short messages about the delivered value on registering, community ambiance (smiles, people, etc)
- Short form with 2 to 3 fields max
- Facebook or openId login
- Use https://doc.tiki.org/Terms-and-Conditions
- Have a tracker per user (trackers goes first)
- Find a new captcha