Table of contents
Watch/listen to the recording of the meeting here.
Volunteering Facilitator: Marc
We will organize our May meeting online on Thursday, May 18th, 2023 at 14:00:00 UTC time (click to check time zone in your location)
The regular schedule is to meet on the third Thursday of each month. The exact meeting time each month is 14h UTC.
Using a headset and not being in a public (noisy) place is recommend. Please before connecting to the room, verify your accessories (voice level, audio, etc.).
Every month, the members of the community are invited to fill the topic list of the TRM.
As courtesy to other participant's, prepare a minimum your topic. Give context and details, prepare demos, screenshot, URL or reports in advance... anything that will allow better/faster understanding and getting into the topic. 🙏
- Some news from mose (mose)
- Tiki26 release plan (Roberto and Rodriguez)
- Manticore support (Marc)
- Move to new Virtualmin-powered server for dev.tiki.org, doc.tiki.org and themes.tiki.org (Marc)
- AI chatbot project has started (Marc)
- Update on Tiki-Flavored Markdown (Jonny or Marc)
- Quick review of automation capabilities of Tiki ( Scheduler and PluginListExecute ) (@Bernard Sfez / Tiki Specialist)
The plugin PluginListExecute allows Tiki to apply an action of object and items listed based on specific conditions. By using the Console to "execute" action some process may be automated on a regularly basis through the Scheduler or a cron job. This is a 10mn quick demo/example of what is possible.
- Short Note on the Debugger Console: Usage and Overview of Its Current Functionality.Dev doc reference (By @Elvis who revamped the feature for Tiki26)
put your topic (max. 5-10 minutes) into the list above
- Tiki dependencies and other stats (Marc)
- Using GlitchTip as part of the Tiki development process (Eutyche, Jean-Marc and team)
- Present virtualmin plugin to manage Syncthing instance (Boss)
- Has anyone had time to look at this? https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/project/repository/code_suggestions.html
put your topic (max. 15 minutes) into the list above
put your follow up action(s) when you're done into the list above
One page links to Roundtable Meeting 2023 05