Table of contents
Volunteering Facilitator: Bernard Sfez / Tiki Specialist
Thursday, July 27th, 2017 at 14:00 UTC time (click for time zone in your city)
The time is now:
Time in your timezone (when this page was last reloaded): Wednesday 20 February 2019 03:03:42 CET[+]
See Roundtable Meetings for a detailed description.
Closing the Roundtable time we use available time to organize a session to fix a list of bugs from the reports at https://dev.tiki.org/Community+items#Summary and https://dev.tiki.org/Community+items#List
- After 17 dogfood server & prefs documentation is switched over, it should all be checked for accuracy. (Anything obviously wrong)
- Release process update
- What about https://dev.tiki.org/item6410 ?
- Follow-up on "Adding a feed for Tiki improvement, evolution"
Was anything decided ?
- Tablesorter date range filter field: should luci integrate this From/To UI concept?
- Are we going to send a Newsletter?
I'm thinking maybe I should volunteer to take the lead on newsletters (and news articles, etc.) (or other useful role). I just need to get up to speed on what all is involved.
- Review of the pending Tiki Community Items (issues and wishes affecting the Community as a whole and *.t.o sites), for up to 15 minutes. See
- Recurring tracker dates for events - how best to do it? Relate calendars and trackers, or extend tracker date fields?
One page links to Roundtable Meeting 2017 07