A Tiki Online Open Hours is a live two-hour session with a Tiki specialist who will be available to talk with you about Tiki, and try to help you and answer your questions. It is casual and open to everyone no matter if you are a developer, a webmaster or a user - this is the Tiki Online Open Hours!
Every first, second and fourth Thursday of the month from 15:00 UTC to 17:00 UTC. (The third Thursday we have a Tiki Roundtable Meeting.)
We will meet at https://tiki.org/live!
This is an opportunity for Tiki site admins, webmasters, editors and others using Tiki to have direct access to one of the Tiki consultants and discuss specific projects, receive direct support, discuss what you’d like to be added - discuss anything about your Tiki site, Tiki in general or the Tiki community.
This communication channel — in addition to the forums, mailing lists, and IRC — is a channel that has the advantage of direct one-to-one and small group conversation.
A quick guideline for participants to make the best use of the time:
- Find a quiet place to participate from and use a headset.
- Test everything before the meeting (audio, video and screen sharing if needed).
- Prepare and formulate a clear and concise question.
- Prepare a demo or screenshot if needed.
- Be respectful and patient with other participants.
- Try not to monopolize the time and attention of the facilitator.
The event is sponsored by the Tiki Software Community Association and is under evaluation as it does incur a cost and does use precious resources (time).