Around October 8 (Sunday) and 9 (Monday) and 10 (Tuesday), 2017. Details are still being worked out.
TikiFest schedule to be determined.
Also, people may want to do some sightseeing within day-trip range or travel farther in Japan, before or after the Tiki event.
- Celebrate the 15th anniversary of Tiki (October 8th 2017)
- Branch Tiki 18.x LTS
- Discuss approach for Bootstrap 3 to 4 update
- How to add http://styleguide.notre.website/Style-guide to Tiki? (or something like it)
- Strategic discussions about Tiki19-20-21 cycle
Details still to be worked out. The TikiHouse can be Gary’s house (in or near Yotsukaido, Chiba, Japan - about an hour outside of Tokyo, between Tokyo and Narita airport) but my family will be moving house soon, so it’s not certain what house that will be exactly, but there will be some house, in this area. ;-)
If the number isn’t too large, everyone is more than welcome to stay at the TikiHouse. We will know, later on, what that capacity is.
- Marc Laporte
- Jonny Bradley
- Gary (chibaguy)
- Jean-Marc (Jyhem)
- Victor (kroky)
- Invite *.tiki.org uses with .jp email address or Japan as a country