Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 21:00:00 UTC time (click for time zone in your city)
Recording of the webinar (Go to 1h18m minutes)
See Webinars for a detailed description of sections
- Tiki Report, by Robert Plummer
- Tiki Connect services (proposed by sylvie)
- Jison parser (proposed by sylvie)
- Revamped Tiki Trackers usability (proposed by Jyhem)
- PluginConvene Jyhem has suggestions
- How do you like the format of these webinars and how can we make them better?
How can we improve our bug tracker up-to-dateness.
- batch job (https://doc.tiki.org/Batch) asking reporters to re-evaluate after x months of no change (including no new comments), and changing status to pending?
- changing status to pending or closed (to be discussed) with a field set to "outdated" after X years of inactivity on that item (including no new comments).
batch on trackers Accept Undecided Reject 3 0 0
- Add your topic here
- Marc Laporte
- Rick Sapir (ricks99)
- Pete Jalajas (petjal)
- Geoff Brickell (eromneg)
- Eric Beaurivage (sipherdee)
- Fred Blauer (fblauer)
- Philippe Back (philippeback)
- Jean-Marc Libs (Jyhem)
- Gary (chibaguy)
- Bernard Sfez (yonixxx)
- jonny B (jonnybradley)
- Philippe Cloutier (Chealer9)
- Add your name to this list
- Xavi will go ahead with proposal of automated tracker changes on dev.tiki.org
- More discussion on how to have an easier to access watch category on pages like dev.tiki.org/Calendar