All this look very good...
I woud do:
- Backup de database (you never know)
- Be sure you have the database and Tiki credentials safe (you still never know) 😂
- Delete db/local.php (if there is) and db/lock (if there is)
- In your console run : sh setup.sh and press "f" (to recheck/force the permission of the files and directory)
- Go to https://yourtiki/tiki-install.php
- Read all the messages to see if something is wrong. ;-)
- Proceed to the install and complete.
If you still have problems I suggest you download a new package (don't we have a Tiki23.2 ?) because something may be corrupted.