- Access your User Preferences.
- Find your location on the map.
- Make sure to click (if you do a search, it shows the result of the search, but you still need to click).
- Click "Save Changes".
You will not appear on the map yet, because we are dealing with indexing issues .
- User registers at Tiki.org.
- User adds his/her location to tiki.org information.
- User sees other Tiki community members near him/her.
- User clicks on username and can see the user contributions.
- User can click to become a friend of this person.
- They get in touch to decide to organize a TikiFest .
This will help the emergence of the Tiki Local User Group. The same idea will apply to special interest groups (which is a subset of the community) like GLUG user map. We could also make maps per city / region, and list all users.
Many are not working because we have indexing issue with legacy data
- Developers map (works)
- User map
- All users in Canada Just Map
- All users in France Just Map
- Map of all TikiFests
- GLUG user map
- Map of all users via searchlayer