I'm reviewing all Doc Pages marked "Need Review". I'm making small edits for language, grammar, and punctuation. (English).
I'm testing the new Debian Packages to see if I can include those in the Debian Install Section.
I'm working on a proposal to clean up organization of the Doc Site and fix broken links in Tiki.
Please take a look at AlternativeCollaborativeDocumentation
- I'm a Linux/AIX/Solaris SysAdmin
- I'm an Informix/MySQL DBA
- I'm married
- I have 5 children, 4 cats, 2 ex-wives and 1 dog
- I'm active in Boy Scouts, tiki soon may be used for our troop page
- I'm a member of the Omaha Linux Users Group
- I love PBEM football. I play in three leagues, and may be running one of my own soon! On tiki!
- I can't code, so I write docs
- I like to teach HOney silly factoids Try "&whatis What's for Lunch?"
- I love coconut.