Finally i managed to update the search results page so that the results are parsed (displayed as in wiki pages, almost no syntax visible).
Please see attached Screenshot.
- ALL ))Single-Line(( formatting and PLUGINS (Headers, Bold,... USERINFO Plugin, PING Plugin...)
- tiki-Tables and FANCYTABLEs are working without extended formatting like width, tablewidth,...
- Known issues:
- In some cases lines are displayed twice.
- Multiline PLUGINS may not work correctly (you can replace linebreaks with triple %).
- Multiline Formatting may not be displayed correctly (you can replace linebreaks with triple %).
- Fancytables may be displayed with tiki-table style since the header may be cut off.
- SQL and WikiPluginsDb WikiPluginsDbTutorial Plugin may not work correctly, depending on your use of the Plugins and the search query. I have usually no problems, since i try to keep all this within one line (no linebreaks).
Basically it's based on a modification of lib/search/searchlib.php and searchindex.tpl
I try to attach a textfile wchich gives you an idea how it's done.
BTW is the search intended to be updated for 1.10?
If you are interested i'll post the modified files. But the modifications are only based on 1.9.7. and features like Blogs, Directory,... are missing because we dont use them. I'm thinking about putting the modifications into an extra function so you only have to chage one line in each find_exact_... function, but i've not done it yet.
updated attachments to PowerResult2.txt