Firts skin with Tikiwiki for http://www.francecore.net
- 168 Ko (172 226 octets)
- 149 files (pictures include)
- 30 files for 47Ko without pictures
- 4 folders
- 475 Ko (487 309 octets)
- 93 files
- 3 folders
You can find at the bottom of the page an attach file contains all you need to work (based on tikineat.css CSS skin )
- Divide CSS files in multiple file, each one for a part of a feature, module, page, block, as you want (I do by Feature)
- Set a few basic colors in a config file, and passing variables in all css, with a little script doing gradiant more lighty or darky.
To begin a skin under Tikiwiki, we've to understand one or two things.
- All templates in /ROOT/templates/*.tpl can be surclass by yours TPL in /ROOT/templates/styles/francecore/*.tpl => so, you can design html structures, ergonomics, navigation and more
- In the Tikiwiki System Admin, you can choose your own CSS, hence influence the TPL's.
So, 2 places for your files :
- /ROOT/templates/styles/francecore/ <- TPL files
- /ROOT/styles/francecore.css <- your Root CSS with a folder at the same place to arranged pictures, Css, php and others stuff...
Click the + to see the code. (sorry for some frenchy words)
A root CSS called in folder styles, then, we include a php config and all files stored in a folder francecore